[2.5] 2600+ Int Whispering Ice Guardian. Wonderous Wizard of Wisdom

"
FredddO wrote:
have you tried to use the presence of chayula ammulet? it gives you free stun immune, 60% chaos resist and more flat es, at the cost of 100 int, but you save some points from the inwavering stance on the tree and maybe get those 100 int with those points

Astramentis doesn't just give 100 Int (which is pretty good) but also solves the Dex and Str requirements for the build. If your running haste then you really need that 100 Dex and getting it elsewhere is pretty big opportunity cost

Its possible that the Chayula amulet is worth it and I havn't done the math but thats an important consideration
Where do you get your elemental resistances?
I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have all of the auras points from the tree all of the purity gems at max and I lack resitances.

79-Fire
74-Cold
Last edited by Resine on Jan 16, 2017, 4:35:10 PM
"
Resine wrote:
I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have all of the auras points from the tree all of the purity gems at max and I lack resitances.

79-Fire
74-Cold

Your profile is set to private so I can't look to see what you are doing wrong. Have you got all the aura effect nodes in the tree? Frost walker and Elementalist nodes? You must be missing something from the build but yeah can't see which part
The Devotion node to the left in the tree is easy to miss - maybe that's the reason you are not at max resistance yet?
I missed the Guardian's nodes. Now it works.
At which point did you have enough mana, to supply the spam of ice shards?

One thing that bothers me, isn't Increased duration useful here? Having skill that lasts 71% doesn't that mean 71% more damage?
Last edited by Resine on Jan 17, 2017, 4:04:40 PM
Great and fun build. Currently @lvl86.
I have a question.
Can we get the effect of "30% of Max Life REGENERATED every 5 sec (Time of need)" IF we get ZO since we have VP?
My experience in POE wording says no, but I need a confirmation or I might try it.
If only the word was restored instead of regenerated...
Last edited by Heremod on Jan 19, 2017, 3:57:03 AM
"
Heremod wrote:
Great and fun build. Currently @lvl86.
I have a question.
Can we get the effect of "30% of Max Life REGENERATED every 5 sec (Time of need)" IF we get ZO since we have VP?
My experience in POE wording says no, but I need a confirmation or I might try it.
If only the word was restored instead of regenerated...

No.
So, my templar is in the middle of leveling, right now I am 82 and I am missing few int nodes and I am somewhere above 2000Int.
The issue I have is my mana regen being only at 120. Looking at your stats with non legacy ring having 2300 int and you have a double regen/sec. How?>

// edit
Nvm, I am so dumb not to realize that Clarity gives way more than it says in the description...
Last edited by Resine on Jan 21, 2017, 12:28:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info