Prophecy Challenge Statistics

"
davros70 wrote:
I thought more would have above 20 at least

I dont know. Ive had a 91, 85 and 77 character this league and I still only have 17 challenges. It seems like you need to be actively going for the challenges this league to get some of them.
IGN: ScareKrow
Yama the White needs a size buff like the frogs. He's about as big as a lightning golem's kneecap.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Last edited by Futchya on Jul 5, 2016, 8:45:03 PM
Top 1,4%.. Hell yeah xD
40 Done.
Last edited by deBobs on Jul 5, 2016, 9:01:19 PM
"
scarekrow8 wrote:
"
davros70 wrote:
I thought more would have above 20 at least

I dont know. Ive had a 91, 85 and 77 character this league and I still only have 17 challenges. It seems like you need to be actively going for the challenges this league to get some of them.

Yeah, you have to push and/or exploit. I finished 35 pretty quickly by always having /global 820 up and jumping on any opportunity (some awesome peeps there), but the 36th challenge was nasty. Three characters later and I hit 200 shrines. Zero unique stongboxes. Not even a single divination card drop related to the challenge. Some cool new items, but the xp nerfs and a tougher economy make playing this league like a job in comparison to Perandus.

While I'm grateful for people who share their luck, I really dislike being forced to rely on the community to complete challenges. I wish there was a way to do it solo without selling your soul.

Also, why is the monkey the size of a dime?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Jul 5, 2016, 9:06:21 PM
My goal was 36 but I stopped shortly after 24. Prophecy stuff was out of the way. Sealing and trying again is fun until out of coins and then it just became a nuisance to me and not something I cared to continue so I quit. I am sure some like it though. I did not. My advice for future is integrate challenges similar to Cadiro. Sometimes I found him sometimes I didn't.

I normally do not post a whole lot on the forum so while I am at it I'd like to say as a long time player I despise three difficulties so much. Every league I get closer and closer to never playing again because of the monotony.
Last edited by xuk on Jul 5, 2016, 9:02:09 PM
The grind is real :o
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Where is my freakin unique box?!...
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Proud member of the 58.03% minority. *flexes*

Nope. You are part of the 68.8% majority.
I knew this league was really dead , but not that much , no one bothered to play enough for 36 wow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info