Prophecy Challenge Statistics

"
scarekrow8 wrote:
"
davros70 wrote:
I thought more would have above 20 at least

I dont know. Ive had a 91, 85 and 77 character this league and I still only have 17 challenges. It seems like you need to be actively going for the challenges this league to get some of them.

I am lvling my 5th character now, lv92, 91, 90, 82 and currently 60, I didn't even look at the challenge's until my 3rd character and by then I had 28 completed... So I can't agree with this :P
I should really push 6 more; I am so close on so many. I am feeling burned out again though.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Got my 36th Challenge done 12 days ago. Still waiting for my pet monkey MTX
NICE xD
"
I should really push 6 more; I am so close on so many. I am feeling burned out again though.

I agree. I actually have only been playing like 15-20 minutes a day tops for the past couple weeks. If I weren't a guild leader I probably wouldn't even be playing that much.

I don't know if it's the league or just how hard I pushed in the previous leagues though.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Zaxby wrote:
"
Proud member of the 58.03% minority. *flexes*

Nope. You are part of the 68.8% majority.

Double Flexes!
Those numbers could have been way higher if you guys followed my League strategy and released 50% of the league on day 1 and bits of prophecies each week. People want to stay when they have hope for next week's patch.

Now with your "here's the league, we wont change it ever, kthxbye" you are calling such accelerated necrosis on you game
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
failsafe001 wrote:
Wow, I thought people were really into this league!

Nah, turns out the prophecy was just labor to most players. Too much back tracking, and little reward from the prophecies themselves. Even with the update to reduce the backtracking prophecies, it was too little too late and even then, most prophecies were still not that great.

In the end, it came down to... "Should I devote my day off to play the game and farm maps for exp and lootz? Or deal with these prophecies and my silver coins." IMO, prophecy was a great idea but had terrible execution.

Fish frog > Monkey
I like this league best since Talisman, maybe a bit better.
Censored.
I'm going to stop at 24, if I can do even that. These challenges are made for people who hang out on the reddit channel(820) or have more exalts than I have Jewelers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info