Prophecy Statistics

We're almost at the midway point of the Prophecy Leagues and thought it was an appropriate time to post an update of how many challenges have been completed by players in these leagues.

Challenges Completed

This graph shows what percentage of players have how many challenges and only includes accounts that have completed at least one challenge.
  • 31.2% of players have completed 12 challenges and have earned the Prophecy Footprints Effect.
  • 9.37% of players have completed 24 challenges and have earned the Prophecy Weapon Effect
  • 1.4% of players have completed 36 challenges to earn Navali's Monkey Pet, Yama the White.

As a side note, the Caption the Screenshot competition ends at 5pm NZT today and it's your last chance to get your submissions in! We'll be posting the winners in tomorrow's news. Best of luck to everybody who entered!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Proud member of the 58.03% minority. *flexes*
Cool
Saved
Wow, I thought people were really into this league!
a
Love stats posts.. more please.
I thought more would have above 20 at least
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Pretty hyped to be in the 40 club for the first tiem
"
davros70 wrote:
I thought more would have above 20 at least

Chris had to start killing off players when he realized how expensive it would be to ship out all those monkey pets.
interesting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info