What game/s are you playing currently?

Axiom Verge
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Salt and Sanctuary. Its like a 2D version of Dark Souls.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 11, 2016, 3:05:42 AM
KKND 2 crossfire. Having a blast playing oldies atm.
Hf :)
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Axiom Verge

I love that game, how are you enjoying it?
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Salt and Sanctuary. Its like a 2D version of Dark Souls.

I wanted to love it so bad but the Dishwasher cartoon type oversized heads and limbs absolutely killed it for me, shame.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Coal48 wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Axiom Verge

I love that game, how are you enjoying it?

Check out Super Cyborg its like a Super C remake. Shadow complex was a great metroidvania too. Ill get around to Axiom verge eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV4DW1XxWAo
Last edited by TheWretch on Jul 11, 2016, 2:59:38 PM
1.Poe- thinking about quitting, cos once you've done most of the content in this game ( specially cos u can solo everything) it gets boring fast.
2.Skyrim.
3.Thinking about hitting vanilla wow on a private server again.

Most modern games are hollow, contentless shells anyway, just good gfx, nothing else.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Never played any of the others in the series but am really enjoying it so far and it's a good change of pace from PoE.

I'm looking forward to Rise of the Tomb Raider finally being released for PS4 in October.

I note in most of the comments that people seem to be heavily PC preferenced for their games. Not a criticism, just an interesting observation.
Currently playing

PoE and Heroes of Newerth.

Also just started swtor a bit again, but i never take that game seriously i just have fun there doing whatever.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Never played any of the others in the series but am really enjoying it so far and it's a good change of pace from PoE.

I'm looking forward to Rise of the Tomb Raider finally being released for PS4 in October.

I note in most of the comments that people seem to be heavily PC preferenced for their games. Not a criticism, just an interesting observation.

I play my PS4 too. We're on a board for a PC game though no surprise that they're are a lot of PC players. These days i'm on the console more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info