What game/s are you playing currently?

Diablo 3 on ps4 pro; Battlefield 1; Encharted 4. POE on backburner for now as I'm a little burnt out.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Got Bastion for like 2 bucks and I love it. The graphics are beautiful, the gameplay is skill-based and has a decent amount of depth to it and the narration is interesting and funny at times. 10/10 would pay 2 bucks again.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I've been playing Sacred 2. I'm finding the game to be kinda "meh" to be honest. It's way too grindy for an offline ARPG, and I don't like all the thrown in fetch quests either. It literally takes 300 hours to hit max level legit. That's pretty insane for an offline ARPG. I think people have gotten to level 100 in quicker than 300 hours in PoE. That's 10 hours a day for a month. That's an entire league worth of play for a lot of people. 2-3 hrs a day for the whole league.

It's like Diablo meets Skyrim, but isn't as good as either. I think it's an example of a game that tries to do too much, and doesn't shine at anything in particular. I feel like mob density in Sacred 2 is really low compared to most ARPGs. Mostly run into groups of 2-4 here and there. Rarely much more than that. If it happens, then you ran into a couple groups of 2-4 who happened to be patrolling in the same area. That makes for a lot more walking around, exploring and less killing. ARPGs are supposed to be about killing shit. If I can walk 40 feet without being aggroed by something, then there isn't enough mobs in the area. Titan quest had the same problem, but to a lesser extent, and I installed a mod that could increase mob density to up to x10. I couldn't find a similar type of mod for Sacred 2, or I'd use it.
dont really see where assumptions that

1)offline arpgs should have fast max level reaching
2)arpgs in general should have large mob density

come from.

for #2, Id even say the overwhelming majority of arpgs that exist in history do not have mob density of PoE. its really only the few 'modern' arpgs that are the outliers, not the other way around
Witcher 3 and POE and Smite and Galactic Civ 3 currently!
Surprisingly, I am playing no games right now. Life outside of games is too enjoyable and on top of that I am still scheming by new PC builds details. Can't figure out if Ryzen is going to be a good choice for someone who live streams / encodes videos or if I should just stick to Intel.
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
Surprisingly, I am playing no games right now. Life outside of games is too enjoyable and on top of that I am still scheming by new PC builds details. Can't figure out if Ryzen is going to be a good choice for someone who live streams / encodes videos or if I should just stick to Intel.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Still have an xbox 360 and xbox gold so borderlands 2 was free this month having a realy hard time managing my time between the new league and borderlands 2 i just love that series its so good.
[Removed by Support]

It's really not ok to be a certain something anymore it seems.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Empyrion galactic survival:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/383120/

It's what No man's sky should have been, but wasn't and never will be.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 17, 2017, 11:35:52 AM
PoE. DUH
Censored.
Nothing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info