<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: ThrowinDaggers
Game experience: Played every league since Torment/Bloodlines, achieved 36 challenges in Talisman, Perandus and Prophecy and aiming for at least 36 in this league. Well over 1.5k hours played at this point. Multiple 90+ characters each league.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking to find an active guild to work toward the challenges with, to map with, and hang out with.

Thanks!
Bump,Welcome new members!
IGN: Lokial
Game experience: Been playing for years, but took a quick break here and there through the years. Just recently getting back into it for the expansion.
Reason for wanting to join: Never joined a guild before and have solo'd pretty much everything. Was curious how it was like to be part of a guild.
Bump
Bump

IGN: TotemicBreakerofFaces
Game experience: Been gaming since Atari, usually high level gameplay (master league player, SMFC in counterstrike, legend in hearthstone etc). Been playing PoE since alpha off and on.
Reason for wanting to join: Most of my friends quit so I'm looking for a social guild that isn't afraid of getting on voice chat and mapping with each other. Also noticed most of the other applicants aren't children, which is a plus for me. We're only children at heart :)
Bump
IGN: Rampi
Game experience: Been playing since Awakening. Kept coming back each 3-4 months to start new temp. leagues and try all the new challanges and updates.

Reason for wanting to join: Most of my friends left playing so I'm looking for new people to play with.Playing alone gets boring very fast. After all even the greatest achievements means nothing if we can't share the joy. I enjoy mapping with other people, helping them, or even communicating.
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info