<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN: ImTheJuggernautBych
Game experience: Playing off and on for several years. First league was warbands I think.
Reason for wanting to join: Shared progression makes the game more enjoyable.
Any additional information:
Last edited by FiendishWuMd on Jun 7, 2018, 1:58:30 AM
IGN:trapperdetrapschop
Game experience:erm?
Reason for wanting to join:have fun in a guild to hgelp others/each
Any additional information: erm ask:)
IGN:BlainL
Game experience:PoE alone more then 3 years
Reason for wanting to join:just looking for some people to hang out on disc
Any additional information: whatever you wanna know :D
IGN:sellwoodSheev
Game experience: I've played off and on since harbinger, but I've been really in to flashback and this league.
Reason for wanting to join: I just want a guild to hang out with, maps and just chatting
IGN:
Reason for wanting to join:

ArcTotemMetaLUL
5 Years
Even if i cant party play becuz of low fps just being in guild and talking about PoE stuff is fun
Well what can i say i used to play hardcore only from 2013-2017 i moved then to SC becuz i had enough of dying due to low fps and i play PoE alot atleast 10 hours a day in first month of league after that it could be lower between 5-10 also my english isnt my primary language so i hope im not suppose to use voice comms in Discord but i can speak english on good enough level to make people understand what am saying so yeah theres that
bump
IGN: exaltcoinminer
Game experience: playing on and off since legacy league
Reason for wanting to join: want some nice people to map and chat with
bump
IGN: USA
Game experience: Have played since open beta, have played and beaten the hell out of every other ARPG
Reason for wanting to join: Want a good community to chat/map/share dailies with
Any additional information: I'll make any joke I possible can that involves my character name "USA" since I sniped the name during beta and want to flaunt it as much as possible :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info