<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN:MFFromBudgetToRich
Game experience:1 year
Reason for wanting to join: always wanted to be in a guild
Any additional information: 5 days burial only 1 doctor
IGN: SikBakFun
Game experience: Started since breach, feel like a noob still.
Reason for wanting to join: Been playing solo for awhile. Time to change it up and play with groups.
IGN: CruddMS
Game experience: On and off since 2012, recently started playing regularly again in 2017
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a community to chat about builds/items/etc!
Any additional information: Thanks, hope to see you guys soon!
IGN: MonsterDMGTooBalanced
Game experience: since 2015
Reason for wanting to join:Cannot find a good guild that members love to chat and help each other.I believe that your members must be kind
Any additional information:Hope that I can find happiness in your guide/On the other hand,I don't use discord,but I am a talkative person and try to communicate to get acquainted with different guide members.Thanks!

Update:Going to AFK for a while and I think I cannot join your guide recently,sorry for causing any inconvenience
Last edited by edisonlohihi on Mar 24, 2018, 3:05:15 PM
bump
bump
IGN: dad_bodin
experience: playing on and off since Beta
reason: I had a guild in essence and breach, but people just stopped playing. Playing solo isn't as fun and I like chipping in and mapping.

I have a 84 RF build (this league) that can lab and don't mind helping carrying people and lending a hand.

:( i need friends my jugg is strong but not strong enough to carry my feels
bump
IGN: FlameScorpionZ
Game experience: On and off since the release of the game
Reason for wanting to join: I am trying to get back into this game and I enjoy playing with other people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info