<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: Mixmaster
Game experience: Intermediate, this is the highest I've leveled a character in recent seasons and I'd like to eventually do higher maps. I've been playing on and off from the beginning.
Reason for wanting to join: To be in a community of like minded individuals that can share experience, and to map with others!
IGN: anallacerate
Game experience: Been playing since beta, but mostly playing in the temp standard leagues
Reason for wanting to join: want to find an active guild to map, dailies, and interact with.
IGN: BooomyBoomBoom , just started this league making EA build i think
Game experience: Been playing quite awhile, off and on. Decided im going to take on this league and get back into it. New to essences and stuff so it may be interesting.
Reason for wanting to join: Mostly for chatting and interacting with others in game. not many of my friends play so communicating with a guild helps make gameplay more enjoyable.
IGN: WulfsEAPath

Game experience: Started POE in Warbands temp league. Have run the following since: 82 Cyclone MRD in WB, 82 Reave RNG in WB, 90 King of the Forest MRD in Proph, 85 ED Trickster in Ess, and currently 60 EA Path in Breach.

Reason for wanting to join: Just looking for a friendly, active community for chatting during random game sessions and teaming up for masters/mapping/etc.

At work, but I'll be on later tonight. I play in EST time zone on the US DC server.
IGN: Bowdoks

Game experience: Played on and off for a few years but nothing serious, think i had a lvl 50ish at some point. So i would still say that i am very new to the game, endgame atleast.

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for people to play with and to get some help with builds and items etc. Playing solo is ok but i believe this game is meant to be played with friends, so here i am looking for fellow players to join. :)
bump
IGN:Zakernthra
Game experience: On and Off since 2013
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a group of players to play with and talk to during the league and then some. Mostly active on weekends with some playing during weekdays when time permits.
bump
bump
IGN: Inkira

Game experience: Played since Onslaught league. Only switched to softcore in Prophecy league because I didn't have time to play hardcore anympre and spend extra time rerolling new characters.

Reason for wanting to join: I want some people to talk to while I solo or people to play with as a group. I'm leveling an auramancer as well so I want to join a guild to make use of it.

About me: I work at a hospital on the weekends and go to college for English Education during the week. I like kpop, black metal, and hip hop.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info