Celebrate with Red, White and Blue Fireworks!

Make America Great Again!
It's hard to cast a spell with a blade in your throat, eh Witch?
If the country has a server, it should get fireworks on its national holiday.

Then depending on the number of servers in that country, additional holidays are added.

I don't get the jealousy towards the US - noone complains that the dev team only holds events in NZ and USA...
i wonder where all that money goes tbh...
didn't play for over 3 years and when i came back there was like nothing new, ok there was act 4, which is terrible and you run through in less than 20min...
aaah but there is also a labyrinth now, hahaha, even bigger joke, probly the most boring thing in the game.

the shop on the other hand, omg, unrecognizable, probly 15 times the size it was than, how convenient...

i'm jealous in a way, i'd love to be able to scam people like that and still look in the mirror and smile.
IGN: Bluntexile
"
Ceincaled wrote:

Make America Great Again!

who's that..?
someone ran away from the resting-home maybe..? :D
Some of these comments, wow.

Poor hurt feelings and tears everywhere.

GGG is a business. Selling MTX is a business. If it wasn't for that, the game would be pay to play.

Grow up a little...
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
2ndPerk wrote:
Why didn't we get Canada day fireworks?

why didn't we get Dog day fireworks?
ign: CrushTheEvil
"
Bowman8763 wrote:

GGG is a business. Selling MTX is a business. If it wasn't for that, the game would be pay to play.

Grow up a little...

yea and how much could one ask for such a game..?
maybe 8.99$ in best case..
if you invest that amount today you won't even be able to set up a small shop to trade..

stop fooling yourself by thinking people believe crap like "it WOULD be pay to play", it's most definately pay to play, in every way possible.
"
Bluntexile wrote:
"
Bowman8763 wrote:

Grow up a little...

yea and how much could one ask for such a game..?
maybe 8.99$ in best case..
if you invest that amount today you won't even be able to set up a small shop to trade..

stop fooling yourself by thinking people believe crap like "it WOULD be pay to play", it's most definately pay to play, in every way possible.

No one is telling you to pay...or stay for that matter. Plenty of other games out there. Why whine about this one. Bye!
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Fucking Pay2Win elitists !!!

(Kappa)
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Last edited by Dark_Reaper115 on Jul 4, 2016, 3:06:02 PM
"
Bowman8763 wrote:

No one is telling you to pay...or stay for that matter. Plenty of other games out there. Why whine about this one. Bye!

Why is it always called "whining" when it isn't in line with your own opinion..? :p
It's just feedback, not the one you expected, obviously, but nevertheless.. :)

The game could've been so much more & better without that shop.
Let's just say we remove the rng chests at the end of the labyrinth & replace them with all those nice 42$ armour sets, 10% chance of dropping a piece if you succeed.. :)
People would even look forward to do it, in stead of now hating on it with a passion..

We all know gamers like good looking stuff for their characters, nothing new there, only way here is to cough up 42$ tho, that is plain ridiculous, at the very least put some similar stuff ingame too than, now anything that doesn't cost 42$ looks pretty bummy tbh.
Last edited by Bluntexile on Jul 4, 2016, 4:16:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info