Celebrate with Red, White and Blue Fireworks!

so with the 4th of july we basically celebrate the start of all evil? ;)
"
2ndPerk wrote:
Why didn't we get Canada day fireworks?

Because everyone knows Canada isn't a real country... *runs*

"
Archwizard wrote:

If anyone has a right to bitch it'd be folks in the UK since Independence Day in the US basically celebrates sending the limey bastards packing.

As the UK has just decided to become 'independent' from Europe we have more important things to be getting worried about...
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
Really? Ooooh Canada....
lol now whenever i walk into town i'm gonna see a barrage of fireworks
"
Archwizard wrote:

If anyone has a right to bitch it'd be folks in the UK since Independence Day in the US basically celebrates sending the limey bastards packing.

exactly

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
US people that play this (because Mexicans and Canadians are also "American") are likely to A) have disposable income and B) inclined to spend it on anything that involves flag waving national pride C) are a significant portion of the player base that can be covered with one effect.
Words cannot describe the amount of craps given...
What,GGG got an investor from states or something?
No rest for the wicked.
I must honestly say that this bothers me a little. Denmark didn't get red and white firework on june the fifth. I realize USA is a big country, but come on. This just feels wrong.
I'm American, spit on me!!!!

it is kinda funny reading through this thread, so many whinny wieners. I do agree though, if other countries celebrate an occasion by setting off Chinese fireworks, that that day should be recognized as well.

And as an American, I'd probably buy a set, because it was a different color and to show a little support, even if the holiday represented something anti-American historically (or not) by nature. And, I'd do that because I'm a fkn American.

Happy 4th bitches.
Nice big holiday for the US types and they offer ... a sale on fireworks?

*facepalm*
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info