7L Blade Flurry - Ashrend, Gull & Flow Untethered - No Unrealistic Buffs/Abyssus -3mil DMG vs Shaper

"
Aalhamas wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I dont think you can do Hall of GM can you?

My build is not even meant for PVP. It's kind of obvious :>

Well it was not obvious to me because I expected you to have mentioned that under pros and cons of the build which you wrote in the style of what you could handle and what could not. Therefore I got confused wondering how you fight outranged by all those grandmasters.
As the majority of builds out there will get destroyed in GM (no matter how easy
they facetank Shaper), and only a small minority of specialized builds can do GM
with ease I would say it`s not necessary to mention it in pros and cons...as it kinda
goes without saying.
Would be worth mentioning GM if the build actually can clear it :)

"
Bearbarion wrote:
As the majority of builds out there will get destroyed in GM (no matter how easy
they facetank Shaper), and only a small minority of specialized builds can do GM
with ease I would say it`s not necessary to mention it in pros and cons...as it kinda
goes without saying.
Would be worth mentioning GM if the build actually can clear it :)

Well for this build even given my experience I cannot tell whether it can defeat even GM since BV can, so I am unsure. He could have just written it there rather than justifying not writing it.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Aalhamas wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I dont think you can do Hall of GM can you?

My build is not even meant for PVP. It's kind of obvious :>

Well it was not obvious to me because I expected you to have mentioned that under pros and cons of the build which you wrote in the style of what you could handle and what could not. Therefore I got confused wondering how you fight outranged by all those grandmasters.

Your assumption and theory can only apply in a game where PVP is active.
So to say, my build can't do GM map.
Yet you still do not wish to simply update in your opening post about it.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Yet you still do not wish to simply update in your opening post about it.

You really got some problem which can't be fixed by anyone but yourself.
what jewel you use ?
"
gab2403 wrote:
what jewel you use ?

Mainly Maximum Life, and Elemental Resistance type.

Slaining the 100th Cow King - T16 Maze of Minotaur Map

https://youtu.be/lxOsqllGS2Q

Non-Meta - Cow King Become Burger in 7secs - Maze of Minotaur Map

https://youtu.be/KlPxZtzord4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info