7L Blade Flurry - Ashrend, Gull & Flow Untethered - No Unrealistic Buffs/Abyssus -3mil DMG vs Shaper

Updated New Setup - 7 Link Life Blade flurry - Ashrend, The Gull and The Flow Untethered Uniques!

Synergy Between The Gull & The Flow Untethered Uniques.

The amazing thing about these two is that, they compliment with each other really well. The Flow Untethered can reduce the internal cooldown of anything that includes the spawning of Lesser Shrines from The Gull. This reduction can be up to 20% that translate to lesser 4 seconds for Lesser Shrine to spawn from monster killing. Generally, while you map with The Gull, you will see another shrine for every 16 seconds and each of them last for 30 seconds. This is wonderful specifically in a non-stop and multi buffings to yourself and party. On top of that, The Flow Untethered provides 20% more Action Speed which translate to amazing DPS burst. Imagine being The Flash in Path of Exile.
Hi, do you believe slayer is the best class to play this on?

I'm having some doubts due to the acuity/slayer problem, it seems that the instant leech from acuity, whenever it procs, will override the normal leech and stop it, making us lose the buffs.

Nice build and synergy, very interesting.

"
KingKahl wrote:
Hi, do you believe slayer is the best class to play this on?

I'm having some doubts due to the acuity/slayer problem, it seems that the instant leech from acuity, whenever it procs, will override the normal leech and stop it, making us lose the buffs.

Nice build and synergy, very interesting.

I have been playing Slayer with Blade flurry for a long time and personally, this class rocks. The lost of synergy between Acuity and Slayer did destroy the best thing about this ascendancy class. However, Slayer's perks such as 20% threshold kill, Immune to Stun and Bleeding and boost of AoE are just too good to pass. I believe the other contestant for Blade Flurry is Raider which has both the speed and DPS.

You are right on the buff loss but as long you kill enemy without crit, you can still get the overkill damage as life leech. It's not reliable, so it's better to get Acuity just for the instant life gain on dmg. Try Raider if you want a good alternative or Berserker if you don't mind going glass cannon a bit.
Last edited by Aalhamas on Oct 27, 2017, 10:15:12 PM
New issue

-Mana sustainability issue because 7-linked BF has huge mana consumption (unless Soul Taker is used)
My current Beastleague Char:
added 6-link (I only got 5) = 2,46m Shaper dps with Flasks and stuff

https://pastebin.com/pYDN9wPV

Cost about 10-14 Ex.
This build is the tits!
I am him and he is I.
"
This build is the tits!

Damn, I almost forgot I got this thread. Thanks for dropping by :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type