[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

"
cmphx wrote:
"
argonazz wrote:
my version

as ranger patfinder.

Very intersting !Could you elaborate ? (tree+your experiences. how much life?)

yuo can cheak my tree in my acaunt name argonazz

olso somtimes swaping for 3 curse yust droping one ring for 1 curse ring 5.9 k life at lvl 91 gear not perfect
"
Drdragon wrote:
I am lvl 88 right now I got better gear, I love the build so far. I cleaned up to tier 14 maps, bosses died one shot. I did temp, vul , twinned palace and 2 bosses died under 2 seconds, for second phase. Did uber as well. I decided to with 20% extra shock freeze and burning. You can check out my new gear and tree if you like, char name Drduos. I am at 6100 HP right now. Tooltip dps says 11k without buffs. I run 7 frenzy charges etc. Have not had any problems with damage so far. Amazing build man.

Gear

Spoiler

Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAx4FLQW1Bx4ILgzyDY0RLxa_GY4ajR9BI9Mj9iaVKlsrCi5TMHwyATY9N0w31D7PQzFDNkcGR35JUUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLWhpbJluvXEBh4mHrYqxlTWegaoxsCGyMdO11y3aCefZ6U3rvfXV_gH-Wf_uE2Yd2ivCNfY1-jb-PYI_6lS6bJpuNnaqet59totmjiqXLsKuw2LIZtMW00bVIt7a74702vea-p8LswzPEgsSix53IDMgUz3rQ0NNv037UI9rB2-fjn-jW6UbqYutj7T_tg-4O73rw1fFt8Yr1b_zF_rr_EA==

I am open to suggestions. I am not sold on the helm choice tho. Since my flasks make me fly and they never run out, I really don't have any use the Devoto's tho. I am thinking about gettting a high life helm so I can hit 6500hp.

Hey ! Thank you very much for this post. Maybe i have been wrong about pathfinder - what you say sounds really nice. I am glad you made it work and are having fun ! you understand well how to make this build work.

You are right about the helmet - it is definetely not mandatory or anything. It's probably the #1 clearspeed choice though and since i play SC i use it:D a helmet with life/int/eva/resist/str for sure is great aswell - mainly for the extra life that you get. I just love movespeed so i stick to it, however as a pathfinder you get so much extra movespeed you might not even need it.

Your tree looks well planned! A few notes:

- You can probably unspec the "Evasion and Energy shield" node above Nullification its not good
- If your drillneckk is not +1 arrow, you can save one point in the pierce cluster since at the moment you have 110% chance to pierce
- the two ranger damage starting points ( 16% proj damage, 10%dmg4%attackspeed) are very good and you can take them instead
- you should consider skippin a few inefficient 4% life nodes and instead go towards constitution (scion life wheel) at higher levels - there is a jewel slot on the way and you will end up with more life. right now there is no life node left for you to take. maybe like this :

to your gear: I like it:D

-However you should take out the low level blood rage from your cast when damage taken its bad. it will trigger when you get hit by traps and start degen you, on top of taking trap damage. only use bloodrage selfcast and on high level

-if you have the money, you can craft flat added chaos onto your jewlry with elreon7. costs 13c but is worth it.

- get your atztiri flask to 20quality:D

- if you need more flask charges(lol) a reduced flask charges used belt is great

- if you have mana issues with using frost wall, you can try and remove faster casting, and instead use blood magic or reduced mana

thanks again for posting this. Are you able to record videos? I am really interested in seeing a pathfinder like yours in action, your description how it performs sounds promising!

RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Last edited by cmphx on Jul 9, 2016, 4:31:28 PM
"
argonazz wrote:

olso somtimes swaping for 3 curse yust droping one ring for 1 curse ring 5.9 k life at lvl 91 gear not perfect

i see. grats on 40/40 btw :D are you able to record videos? I would love to see your version in action.
"
cmphx wrote:
"
argonazz wrote:

i see. grats on 40/40 btw :D are you able to record videos? I would love to see your version in action.

Ty it was easy legue iff enyone will want to sea action gameplay or ask somthing yust pm me ing. skyrma_ranger

Last edited by mindlapse8 on Feb 19, 2020, 6:08:21 AM
I took a few elements from your build and modified my crit poison TS build (amigoreach's poison ts)

level 84
~82% crit with 4 power charges
damage is 25% physical, 25% elemental, and 50% chaos so reflect is not much of a problem
dps is 20k without charges, 40k with 6 frenzy and 4 power charges, and 50k+ with vaal haste, don't forget to include shock from crits and 100% more poison damage on crit from assassin subclass.

Equips
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAx4FLQW1B5kILg2NEJIRLxR1Fr8Y2xmOH0EhdiP2JP0mlSmlKlsuIzB8MfoyATIyNj051D7PQzFDNkd-Sn1Mjkz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1WFWfBaGluvYeJirGVNZ6BqjGyMcFJ07XTxdct2gnb3efZ67311fyuEooTZhs6HdonTivCMNo19jX6Nv49gk5mbJp2qoJ-i2aOKpcuwq7DYshm0xbTRtUi7nrxvvTa95r6nwTPC7MMzxILIDMgUzZjTftZY2YbaweOf51To1ulG6mLrY-2D7g7vevVv_MX-uv_e?accountName=Aimmboat&characterName=CompletelyToxic

Anyways, I have to thank you for making this build and showcasing it on Reddit, i never would have realized the potential of added chaos gem and lightning arrow :D
Hey OP, just a small question, can this work with a Voltaxic?
"
mindlapse8 wrote:
level 78 atm

lvl 21 / 20q added chaos gem

haven't bought 20/20 other gems yet too lazy

thinking about doing something like lvl4 empower for 6th link but without faster attacks the clear speed is too bad due to lack of attack speed

Spoiler

build is alright, still slow compared to coc discharge but so is every build

Empower4 will do nothing as it only boosts Lightning arrow levels, not added chaos.
If you want more attackspeed swap life/damage jewels with life/attackspeed jewels and get a better boot enchant.. +1 arrow drillneck helps with clearspeed aswell. otherwise nice gear

"
Aimmboat wrote:
I took a few elements from your build and modified my crit poison TS build (amigoreach's poison ts)

level 84
~82% crit with 4 power charges
damage is 25% physical, 25% elemental, and 50% chaos so reflect is not much of a problem
dps is 20k without charges, 40k with 6 frenzy and 4 power charges, and 50k+ with vaal haste, don't forget to include shock from crits and 100% more poison damage on crit from assassin subclass.

Equips
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAx4FLQW1B5kILg2NEJIRLxR1Fr8Y2xmOH0EhdiP2JP0mlSmlKlsuIzB8MfoyATIyNj051D7PQzFDNkd-Sn1Mjkz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1WFWfBaGluvYeJirGVNZ6BqjGyMcFJ07XTxdct2gnb3efZ67311fyuEooTZhs6HdonTivCMNo19jX6Nv49gk5mbJp2qoJ-i2aOKpcuwq7DYshm0xbTRtUi7nrxvvTa95r6nwTPC7MMzxILIDMgUzZjTftZY2YbaweOf51To1ulG6mLrY-2D7g7vevVv_MX-uv_e?accountName=Aimmboat&characterName=CompletelyToxic

Anyways, I have to thank you for making this build and showcasing it on Reddit, i never would have realized the potential of added chaos gem and lightning arrow :D

hey nice build :D your damage must be insane, however i dont like iron reflexes :p And yeah, added chaos nowadays can be used to completely plan a build around... so much scaling available if you're projectile based.

"
superenatus wrote:
Hey OP, just a small question, can this work with a Voltaxic?

Yeah it would work, however reach is alot better, and probably lioneye's glare is better too. You probably need to modify the gear/tree a bit to make the most use of voltaxic
Hello!

I hope my question is not too dumb.

What are the best damage boosters you can get on the remaining ring and the amulet?

And how about jewels?
I guess life + projectile damage on jewels. What else is nice to have?
Anyone know if the "lightning arrow hits 2 additional enemies" has any effect with frost wall?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info