[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

"
2ez4popo wrote:
Hey man, Leveling my shadow for this build now. How was your uber run? Is it smooth? Or better if you have a video of it. Thanks

did like 10 runs so far, all of them with 1-3 deaths to mistakes so not quite smooth, but pretty easy still. you need to have some uber skills to do it though its not faceroll.

btw you need to use a leveled added chaos gem in your setup or the build will be shit.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
So the only way to generate frenzy charges is throug blood rage? Are there any other ways to get frenzy charges, because i have activating skills by myself and with cwdt the skill wont be up 24/7
Last edited by Akimbow on Sep 14, 2016, 4:44:44 PM
"
Akimbow wrote:
So the only way to generate frenzy charges is throug blood rage? Are there any other ways to get frenzy charges, because i have activating skills by myself and with cwdt the skill wont be up 24/7

you need to use frenzy from time to time it gives you a charge if you hit an enemywith it
"
cmphx wrote:
"
2ez4popo wrote:
Hey man, Leveling my shadow for this build now. How was your uber run? Is it smooth? Or better if you have a video of it. Thanks

did like 10 runs so far, all of them with 1-3 deaths to mistakes so not quite smooth, but pretty easy still. you need to have some uber skills to do it though its not faceroll.

btw you need to use a leveled added chaos gem in your setup or the build will be shit.

Oh ok. Ill buy 2 of those now. Maybe thats why my damage is not that good. And also i need to get a 6L Queen of the forest.
Hey, do you think that this build is viable for T16 and Shaper? As you said, you've died to Uber Atz 1-3 times but I don't know how much harder compared to Uber Atz.
How much life will you have with Assassin start?
Regarding the Ascendancy Path in Assassin you went for Deadly Infusion.

Would it not be more beneficial to go for Assassinate ?

Last edited by sascha411 on Sep 15, 2016, 7:54:38 AM
"
Peernix wrote:
Hey, do you think that this build is viable for T16 and Shaper? As you said, you've died to Uber Atz 1-3 times but I don't know how much harder compared to Uber Atz.
How much life will you have with Assassin start?

Damage wise its definetely shaper viable, however it is very hard to do probably because you need to dodge everything and know the mechanics etc.

farmed minotaur today, its very easy once you know how to dodge and defintely minotaur viable so far :D uber atziri aswell, killed her like 10 times now, but only garbs and masks :(

I have like 6300 life right now with my shadow assassin.

"
sascha411 wrote:
Regarding the Ascendancy Path in Assassin you went for Deadly Infusion.

Would it not be more beneficial to go for Assassinate ?

I dont know, i think my ascendancy choice is good as it is. with power charges and infusion, i am at 78% crit chance, wich, combined with a diamond flask, effectively puts me at crit cap which is very nice for map clearing.
Last edited by cmphx on Sep 15, 2016, 3:48:36 PM
Sounds good. Of course if you don't know mechanics, you won't do bosses :). HP is looking fine.

Did you think about a CoH setup? Or maybe vulnerability on hit with corrupted gloves?

GL on the Shaper :)

Do you use Tornados Shot in some cases?
Do you think the new Slivertongue bow can be usable with this Assassin build?
Or the Reach is simply too good to be replaced by anything? :)
"
Peernix wrote:
Sounds good. Of course if you don't know mechanics, you won't do bosses :). HP is looking fine.

Did you think about a CoH setup? Or maybe vulnerability on hit with corrupted gloves?

GL on the Shaper :)

Do you use Tornados Shot in some cases?

There is no real place anymore for a CoH setup :/ I need all the other gem slots for something else. So either you go with corrupted CoH snakebite gloves, or just use this flask:

It is fucking strong and very handy for this build, great great damage boost and free cursing. very good, I chose to use this after bricking 30+ snakebite with no CoH corruption :(

I dont like tornado shot, it feels so weak and slow compared to a good LA setup. However I change LA with Tornado on Elemental reflect maps to be 100% safe.

"
muclemente wrote:
Do you think the new Slivertongue bow can be usable with this Assassin build?
Or the Reach is simply too good to be replaced by anything? :)

I think Slivertongue is a very good bow, one of the best choices actually, but only for this special case here:

Spoiler

trololo. No seriously, Reach is still the BIS best best bow for this build, I think even better than a mirrored bow for barrage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info