[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

Im at lvl 85 as a berserker,
nothing has killed me and all bosses have been killed up to tier 8 (haven't progressed further). Haven't done uber lab yet.
Right now I've found that I can kill bosses really fast by switching to tornado gem in my chest (replace LA) and I just nuke boss down. The poison dps feels really good, everything melts. Just 6linked chest aswell and now im at 90% MS without flasks.
Gear

btw. ALL HAIL DECOY TOTEM!

edit: Haven't figured out what my next weapon ugprade should be. Should I try aquire RotC? or look for high pdps yellow?
Last edited by n0diac on Sep 10, 2016, 4:02:00 PM
"
n0diac wrote:
nothing has killed me and all bosses have been killed up to tier 8 (haven't progressed further). Haven't done uber lab yet.
Right now I've found that I can kill bosses really fast by switching to tornado gem in my chest (replace LA) and I just nuke boss down. The poison dps feels really good, everything melts. Just 6linked chest aswell and now im at 90% MS without flasks.
Gear

edit: Haven't figured out what my next weapon ugprade should be. Should I try aquire RotC? or look for high pdps yellow?

Reach is an insane DPS boost, a 7L if you will.
Maybe i am just missing something but can someone explain to me why LA>Frenzy since icewall got removed? I feel like its so much easier to just Frenzy in the link since it always keeps charges up also tooltip on it is higher. I know im wrong to use it over LA but im not sure why.
"
n0diac wrote:
Gear

ALL HAIL DECOY TOTEM ! so true :p

your gear looks great ! indeed tornado shot is very good for bosses. However, blastrain is not good with this build since blastrain doesnt get the pierce bonus.

You should try Barrage + added chaos + slowerproj + pierce as a 4L boss killer (+voidmanip if you have a 5L) it works wonders !!

Reach of the council is still BIS for this build, not even a mirrored bow will be stronger,thats how good it is. doesnt matter which roll you get, it will be better. You can buy a low roll and divine it a few times and hope you get something decent.

"
keller09 wrote:
Maybe i am just missing something but can someone explain to me why LA>Frenzy since icewall got removed? I feel like its so much easier to just Frenzy in the link since it always keeps charges up also tooltip on it is higher. I know im wrong to use it over LA but im not sure why.

Lighting arrow has superior pack clearing. You can try yourself and try to clear a map with frenzy, and the same map with lightning arrow. Lightning arrow will be like 3 times faster imo, but yeah frenzy works aswell ofc.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
No chance of me getting a reach on hc anytime soon, I've got a death's Opus though, should work well as an assassin hopefully.
"
No chance of me getting a reach on hc anytime soon, I've got a death's Opus though, should work well as an assassin hopefully.

yep you can also use lioneyes glare, i used it up until T11 maps it was just fine
"
cmphx wrote:
"

yep you can also use lioneyes glare, i used it up until T11 maps it was just fine

Which is better do you think?
"
"
cmphx wrote:
"

Which is better do you think?

glare is like 1 chaos so probably that ?

opus has sick multi and you can use lmp instead of gmp. glare has cannotbeevaded so you dont need accuracy on gear, but can be more dangerous vs reflect- the only situation that can be bad is a cannot die totem, a huge pack of monsters , and a phys reflect mob in the middle and youre spamming LA into it, so you better have a cwdt ready :D
can you point out differences between Assasin, Champion (you've mentioned that your friend ran it) and Berserker? I'm thinking about running this build as a next one in a queue and want to choose Ascendancy before I start :D

Cheers m8.
Cheers, thought as much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info