[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

What you think about Voidheart? replacing snake's with some rare life/res gloves and use Voidheart instead?
"
Mayhem69 wrote:
What you think about Voidheart? replacing snake's with some rare life/res gloves and use Voidheart instead?

Melee Attacks Poison on Hit
"
f4sak3n wrote:
"
Mayhem69 wrote:

Melee Attacks Poison on Hit

yeh....like i said before, im such a nab :p thanks for pointing it out for me xD
hi im just lv a marauder for this build just switch to bow at lv 64 here is my gear

my gem setup isnt complete yet my damage just 4k3 is that normal with this gem lv and with this gear ? thx xD
"
argonazz wrote:
my version

as ranger patfinder.

"
Drdragon wrote:
I am lvl 88 right now I got better gear, I love the build so far. I cleaned up to tier 14 maps, bosses died one shot. I did temp, vul , twinned palace and 2 bosses died under 2 seconds, for second phase. Did uber as well. I decided to with 20% extra shock freeze and burning. You can check out my new gear and tree if you like, char name Drduos. I am at 6100 HP right now. Tooltip dps says 11k without buffs. I run 7 frenzy charges etc. Have not had any problems with damage so far. Amazing build man.

Gear

Spoiler

Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAx4FLQW1Bx4ILgzyDY0RLxa_GY4ajR9BI9Mj9iaVKlsrCi5TMHwyATY9N0w31D7PQzFDNkcGR35JUUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLWhpbJluvXEBh4mHrYqxlTWegaoxsCGyMdO11y3aCefZ6U3rvfXV_gH-Wf_uE2Yd2ivCNfY1-jb-PYI_6lS6bJpuNnaqet59totmjiqXLsKuw2LIZtMW00bVIt7a74702vea-p8LswzPEgsSix53IDMgUz3rQ0NNv037UI9rB2-fjn-jW6UbqYutj7T_tg-4O73rw1fFt8Yr1b_zF_rr_EA==

I am open to suggestions. I am not sold on the helm choice tho. Since my flasks make me fly and they never run out, I really don't have any use the Devoto's tho. I am thinking about gettting a high life helm so I can hit 6500hp.

Great build! I am interested in making a pathfinder version.

For those who go with pathfinder, do you feel you have enough accuracy without Resolute Technique? How much do you feel is enough? where do you get the accuracy from?
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I would like to ask since I'm planning to follow your build.

What do you think about rare gloves, rare helmet, poison in links, 2 essence worms (+haste, arctic armor, whatever really),

As a result much better jewels in terms of dps, no pain in the ass with snakebites, easy eleweak cap, alot of extra hp and evasion for the cost of 1 arguably worthless 6th link (faster projectiles?) since u oneshot things anyway, also easier way to get int for the curse
Last edited by ZhenyaDM on Aug 4, 2016, 4:28:24 AM
Faster Projectiles really help the feel. Without it, LA feels really slow tbh. It's just a QoL.
"
linhdeptrai94 wrote:
hi im just lv a marauder for this build just switch to bow at lv 64 here is my gear

my gem setup isnt complete yet my damage just 4k3 is that normal with this gem lv and with this gear ? thx xD

yes probably you dont have all the damage nodes in the tree and the ascendancy points aswell

"
ZhenyaDM wrote:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I would like to ask since I'm planning to follow your build.

What do you think about rare gloves, rare helmet, poison in links, 2 essence worms (+haste, arctic armor, whatever really),

As a result much better jewels in terms of dps, no pain in the ass with snakebites, easy eleweak cap, alot of extra hp and evasion for the cost of 1 arguably worthless 6th link (faster projectiles?) since u oneshot things anyway, also easier way to get int for the curse

I dont think 2 essence worms is worth it, you loose too much from the other ring slot (life, resist, int, added chaos) so if you want more auras, just go mana based instead, the leech from berserker is more than enough to make it smooth.

poison as 6th link however is very good and opens up new possibilities like using rare gloves as you said.

neither gear nor tree is set in stone for this build, i just posted what i felt like suits me best.

The only mandatory thing is the gem setup, drillneck, and a way to apply poison. It works best with reach but other bows work aswell.

You can pick your own ascendancy, skilltree and gear, as long as you get decent double dipping damage, defenses and stuff like that. Can be Berserker like me, can be CI crit pathfinder maybe, can be duelist champion with more defenses , etc. it is highly customizable, since the basic concept is very little things ( LA added chaos with drillneck, apply poison and as much double dipping as possible)
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Last edited by cmphx on Aug 4, 2016, 7:08:47 AM
"
RedQueenOpera wrote:

Great build! I am interested in making a pathfinder version.

For those who go with pathfinder, do you feel you have enough accuracy without Resolute Technique? How much do you feel is enough? where do you get the accuracy from?

Here's mine version of Ranger Pathfinder - i'm using Lioneye's Glare ( so no RT needed, nor accuracy ) + cheap eva 6L and i'm using mana:

Items (still not optimal, and weapon hasn't got a good roll (333pdps only):
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwDHgUtBbUILg2NES8UIBa_GJEZjhqNH0Ej0yP2JpUqWy5TMHEwfDJ-NZI2PTboN0w31DpCOlI-z0MxQzZEDUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUUdS7FVLWK9bJluvXz9h4mKsZU1qjGyMbydvO3Ttdct2gnfjeA15aHn2eu99dX8rf4B_ln_7hNmGYId2jX2Nfo2Sjb-PYJpqm42dqp9to4qmV6lutMW00bVItfK747yfvTa95r6nwBrBBMLsxKLHncgMyPDNmNNv037UI9aK2L3awd2o45_qYutj7T_tg-4O7w7vevVv9z38xf6P_rr_EA==?accountName=Scaal&characterName=VoltaxicVSNerf

Stats:
Life: 6,7k
Mana: 960 - 49% reserved = 487 unreserved mana
Dmg: 9,4k
Bandits: Oak, Kill, Frenzy

And one final note: With such gear i can easily clear 8mod corrupted t14, although not as quick as i want to - but it's just a matter of personal feeleing if run is quick or not ;)

Cheers,
S.
did an uber today, with duelist(champion) version of that build today, lvl 92, deathless:

Life: 6.1
LA tooltip unbuffed: 21417

I didnt know if i could survive her flameblast, i just prefer not to get hit by 1.
Double vaals are same as double vaals from normal atziri, on trio u just need to not to fuckup the order, leaving double striker last, can couse a lot of troubles.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info