[2.4] TANK - Gladiator Soul Taker, Aegis, Earthquake DUAL CURSE, 125/125 Atlas 4/4 Guardians on ESC

"
Exuroo wrote:
Why are you using Voidheart with Static Strike on MC_HAMMER_TANK?

higher bleed chance = more explosions from ascendency
any advise for uber lab?
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
One of the 4 links says to use CWDT>Immortal Call>Increased Duration>Molten Shell.

Doesn't this render Molten Shell useless? I thought CWDT can only be linked to one skill at a time?
"
Theridor wrote:
One of the 4 links says to use CWDT>Immortal Call>Increased Duration>Molten Shell.

Doesn't this render Molten Shell useless? I thought CWDT can only be linked to one skill at a time?

it will trigger the linked spells as long as the gems are within the required levels
Hi I was just curious if you could do a leveling guide? 1-20 / 20-40 / 40-70 -- 70/endgame? Or something for the tree so new players could follow it a bit better?
Pls tell me some about this build in uber lab, il started today and im lvl 32 atm and i wanna do uber lab cuse i love running uber lab! so how is it in there? :)

Fun build!
Hi all !

Just came back on PoE and wanted to try this amazing build.

But i'm a bit confused.
I'm lvl 86, respected the skill tree, bought similar stuff and gems, but max dps i had on my earthquake is arout 28k.

And when i see you dps on the screenshot, it's over 100k.
That's a big difference...

One other thing i dont understand is all the buffs you get when you go on monsters pack.
I never see them.

Could you give some light about this build, the gameplay etc for a big naab like me plz ?

Thanks for your help
Yeah, it would be really nice if you could update your build and provide some more videos, from Guardian kills for example :-)

I am also curious how you achieve that DPS screenshot, in your atziri video, you had like 5k phys dmg with conc effect.

Thanks for enlightening us :-)
Yeah.

Like one thing i dont understand, is how to get so much spell block
"
lancie wrote:
Yeah, it would be really nice if you could update your build and provide some more videos, from Guardian kills for example :-)

I am also curious how you achieve that DPS screenshot, in your atziri video, you had like 5k phys dmg with conc effect.

Thanks for enlightening us :-)

I'm asking myself the same question.

As I don't have enough currenty to experiment with several new builds, the choice I'll make "HAS" to be good, I wouldn't want to regret investing all I have in a build and see something extremely different from what I hoped, haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info