[2.4] TANK - Gladiator Soul Taker, Aegis, Earthquake DUAL CURSE, 125/125 Atlas 4/4 Guardians on ESC

"
captainregal wrote:
Here is the REAL question how about shaper?

If i go for shaper in this build i will have to respec into varunastra for more dps. But im gonna be real here right, the whole is it uber viable is it shaper viable thing is so laughable.

Ive killed uber with my standard version of this build but it was a very long fight, uber and shaper are not done by "viable" builds they are done with very strict following of the mechanics every time with no mistakes. (not so much with the "BV" meta).

So as is, No the average player will not kill shaper with this build. Someone super talented at dodging might, but then again the average player wont kill shaper even with the best BV meta gear either.

Last edited by stormyknight on Sep 15, 2016, 5:03:26 AM
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
captainregal wrote:

If i go for shaper in this build i will have to respec into varunastra for more dps. But im gonna be real here right, the whole is it uber viable is it shaper viable thing is so laughable.

Ive killed uber with my standard version of this build but it was a very long fight, uber and shaper are not done by "viable" builds they are done with very strict following of the mechanics every time with no mistakes. (not so much with the "BV" meta).

So as is, No the average player will not kill shaper with this build. Someone super talented at dodging might, but then again the average player wont kill shaper even with the best BV meta gear either.

Can you post how a varunastra tree would look like? I managed to get a varunastra on esc and would like to use it.
"
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
captainregal wrote:

Can you post how a varunastra tree would look like? I managed to get a varunastra on esc and would like to use it.

Varunastra tree.

Gem link would probably be

Static Strike/Lacerate, Faster Attacks, Melee Phys Damage, Fortify, Added Fire Damage and Poison or Melee Damage on Full life.
"

Thanks for the tree! Just curious did you forget about multistrike or do you just not like using it?
"
"

Thanks for the tree! Just curious did you forget about multistrike or do you just not like using it?

Yeah multi might fit in there as well honestly not quite sure what would be more damage added fire or multistrike.
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
"

Yeah multi might fit in there as well honestly not quite sure what would be more damage added fire or multistrike.

Hi thanks for share , have a gladiator with varanustra and legacy aegis, going to try it , my thing is the mana

X% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana 0.4 this will be enought?

thanks again =)
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
sorry for the nab question, but at all youre videos you have NO MANA,and you dont have Blood Magic at passives.
How does the Earthquake spell works?
"
ScottEvill wrote:
sorry for the nab question, but at all youre videos you have NO MANA,and you dont have Blood Magic at passives.

Earthquake is an Attack, not a Spell; with Soul Taker, your Melee attacks work even if you don't have the mana for them.
"
Gaza wrote:
"
ScottEvill wrote:

Earthquake is an Attack, not a Spell; with Soul Taker, your Melee attacks work even if you don't have the mana for them.

Edit: delete bad information thanks Tygerwoody

Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Last edited by PabloCappone on Sep 15, 2016, 3:23:17 PM
"
PabloCappone wrote:
"
Gaza wrote:
"
ScottEvill wrote:

Maybe I´m wrong but I think also you need the minumun of mana for the skill, and after that if you deplete the tank still can use it

Yea, you're wrong ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info