Remember 6 man parties?

"
Anyone else able to actually play in 6 man parties still?

I can but yeah it's pretty rare when there isn't lag. Zana rotations? well there you have a good chance of ground that lags you. Most of the "good" builds lag me as well, Discharge crushes me, COC most of the time lags me, summoners rarely lag but can sometimes. Super fast shootys like LA can lag me sometimes too. Vaal detonate dead crushes me too but no one runs that.

Like GeorgAnatoly says if you can get away from those builds the lag goes away, but then most partys don't want you wandering off.

Ive found turning of show loot (no matter how specific your filter is) helps a lot too, but then you don't see the loot.

So yes it's possible, but very rarely does it work out.

As a side note I used to run my own 6 man parties, with my two desktops and my laptop. Can't do that anymore either. Although I suspect that is a Ram issue.
Yep Orginal inferno D3. had to party to get anywhere. this game one shot everything even when i got here let alone now. WTF do I need a party for?

I'd settle for player 6 option. mimic party and just go solo still.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 30, 2016, 3:17:06 PM
Imagine 6 man CoC dischargers..... no thx.

Also parties are efficient in clear speed but horrible at drops cause they think that if they don't kill next pack in the next 2 seconds world is gonna explode, thus rushing thru maps and leaving a ton of money on the ground.

I run with 1-2 friends at best but prefer solo, relaxing music+cold\hot beverage+decent clear speed = enjoying poe, for me.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Last edited by _Zerk_ on Jun 30, 2016, 6:36:38 PM
We cleared a Perandus Manor in PHC in a 6-man party.
Pathofexile.ppt

It is unfortunate that GGG doesn't have the talent to have individual client not load/display the particle effects of party members. Its not like it is valuable information for game play.

Perhaps in POE v2.0?
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
The last time i lagged (10-20fps) was while playing with RichJ using his DW mjölner spakrer in a rampage gorege seawitch map with beyond, that shit was evil^^.
Usually 6man parties arn't a problem when everybody is using the same gateway, once i leave my home gateway, performance gets worse but that's nothing suprising.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
the actual multiplayer part of this game technically the least fun aspect of it.

its like playing dark souls with 2 white spirits. you just curb stomp shit and ultimately the game loses is purpose

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info