[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
Shinar0 wrote:
Hey, I'm testing your build at the moment and I really enjoy it! I find it easy to level and get through everything. The question I have is if there is an alternative to the 6l Belly of the beast. I started into this with like 20C and definitely can't afford it atm. Would appreciate an answer and thanks for the nice build & guide :)

Hi! Any 6l chest with decent life roll will do, it will especially help in the beginning since you can get one with res on it and will help you cap it before you are able to afford 2/3 res rings with HP and high flat phys dmg rolls on it.

It is what I did and until I got my 6l belly the build was easily playable.
"
Sparkl wrote:
"
Shinar0 wrote:
Hey, I'm testing your build at the moment and I really enjoy it! I find it easy to level and get through everything. The question I have is if there is an alternative to the 6l Belly of the beast. I started into this with like 20C and definitely can't afford it atm. Would appreciate an answer and thanks for the nice build & guide :)

Hi! Any 6l chest with decent life roll will do, it will especially help in the beginning since you can get one with res on it and will help you cap it before you are able to afford 2/3 res rings with HP and high flat phys dmg rolls on it.

It is what I did and until I got my 6l belly the build was easily playable.

You can get a trash 6l chest for as low as a couple chaos.
Would you recommend the fire version of this build more than the original?
"
Riven_Moans wrote:
Would you recommend the fire version of this build more than the original?

depends what you prefer, the normal is more for bosses and the fire is more for pure mapping
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Hi,

thanks for the great build and detailed guide.

I have a question about intelligence and dexterity.

Any good advice where to get these stats?

Having trouble getting enough for my gems :(
Could someone point out where I'm going wrong? I'm really confused - I see people with insane dps numbers (400k+), but i'm not seeing anywhere NEAR that.

Here's my tooltip dps with all flasks up:

What am I doing wrong? I feel like I followed the guide well, and I should really be seeing better numbers than i am.
I have no idea why I double posted. Sorry!
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:

i ran all your numbers thru POB n got roughly 255.000 per totem so that means your doing 765thous dps if im not mistaken with conc it would be much higher that damage your seeing is per totem
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Feb 10, 2018, 7:26:09 PM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:

i ran all your numbers thru POB n got roughly 255.000 per totem so that means your doing 765thous dps if im not mistaken with conc it would be much higher that damage your seeing is per totem

Yes, I'm seeing something similar in PoB myself. When I activate my flasks, I'm seeing 300k shaper dps.

If that's per totem like you say..perhaps i overreacted.
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:

Yes, I'm seeing something similar in PoB myself. When I activate my flasks, I'm seeing 300k shaper dps.

If that's per totem like you say..perhaps i overreacted.

yes per totem dps POB shows only damage per totem so you have like 900k hope i helped
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Feb 10, 2018, 7:34:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info