[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
DarèEcho wrote:
can someone help me, this is my second build this league after i tried to do my own build and i'm at the point where i still have my Tabula (i have 80c in inventory) i should buy a 5links Belly or to get better rings? or to invest in some flask? (with my current gear i completed a Tire:10 Harbinger map)

first unhide ur characters, than we can help you

sorry, forgot to unhide it now it should show
Hi guys!

This is my first league and my first build guide i use to archieve both the content of this league and endgame.

The problem is im lvl 88 and im stuck with 66k (88k with flasks) with Increased area effect and 100k with con (buffs from flasks used 130k if i remember correctly). I dont know what im missing to not archieve the dmg.
I have this entire build in gear I am selling, pm me in game if you are interested, gems and all IGN: SummonRaginRedditors

Not sure if this was asked before (probably since 240+ pages...) but wouldn't Purity of flesh + Life and Chaos nodes be better than Tireless?

Tireless takes 5 nodes and gives 10str, 20% life and mana reduction on skills.

Purity of flesh takes 5 nodes and gives you 10int, 10str, 20% life and 20% chaos resist.

Thoughts?
"
djodars wrote:
Not sure if this was asked before (probably since 240+ pages...) but wouldn't Purity of flesh + Life and Chaos nodes be better than Tireless?

Tireless takes 5 nodes and gives 10str, 20% life and mana reduction on skills.

Purity of flesh takes 5 nodes and gives you 10int, 10str, 20% life and 20% chaos resist.

Thoughts?

Elua has purity of flesh. :)
Why is your cast when damage taken lvl 20? You need to get hit for 3272 Dmg before it will summon Stone golemn or cast Vaal Lightning Trap. I would think you'd want Vaal Lightning Trap Proccing way more often than that. Basically the only time you will see it proc is when take a near death hit. Love the build by the way. Thanks
Last edited by TestforEcho on Sep 18, 2017, 3:28:20 AM
"
TestforEcho wrote:
Why is your cast when damage taken lvl 20? You need to get hit for 3272 Dmg before it will summon Stone golemn or cast Vaal Lightning Trap. I would think you'd want Vaal Lightning Trap Proccing way more often than that. Basically the only time you will see it proc is when take a near death hit. Love the build by the way. Thanks

CWDT ist cumulative damage taken and not a "one hit treshold".
"
Can you please elaborate? His other CWDT setup in shield is lower only 812 dmg. Why is that if only cumulative? Sorry, for all us newbs. Thanks for your help.
Last edited by TestforEcho on Sep 18, 2017, 4:43:47 AM
When should i start respeccing into the high budget tree? Im only missing the boots right now ( and of course good steel rings and head enchant) i feel like tool tip dps is going down when swaping from the aura set up, but i guess thats normal?
"
TestforEcho wrote:
"
Can you please elaborate? His other CWDT setup in shield is lower only 812 dmg. Why is that if only cumulative? Sorry, for all us newbs. Thanks for your help.

He is using a lvl 20 CWDT setup to summon his golem since otherwise he would have to compromise on the lvl of the golem (The casted active gems are not allowed to have a higher lvl requirement than the CWDT gem). The CWDT gem will cast the supported gems whenever you "collected" the damage value, written at the CWDT gem. This means you do not need to get this damage value in one hit but all damage will be added over time till you reach this value. When you reach the damage threshold, the gems will be casted and the counter starts at 0 again. For sure, a lvl 20 CWDT gem needs some time to collect this damage but your lvl 20 golem will stay alive this time. This means he only uses this lvl 20 cwdt setup to recast his golem with full life or to summon a new one if it died meanwhile. He could also recast his golem by his own but sometimes your golem just dies and you not recognising it. This way he does not need to worry about recasting his golem.

The other setup with the low lvl CWDT gem is a usal CWDT-setup. You want to proc it much more often as defence mechanism and therefore you use a lower lvl CWDT gem.

I hope I could answer your question
Last edited by BombaFat on Sep 18, 2017, 7:12:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info