[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
P.S. iam already searching for the lingering trial...^^ where can i get it?

Type /global 820 on chat window and open the global channel, and track for the lingering trial announcements, I am sure someone will post a msg about lingering, u msg to him and give some tips after u make the trial.
Do you normally use Bisco's Collar for map farming?
Is there any dps comparation for this build on Chieftain vs Berserker after 3.0 ?
I'm considering going Chief because of surviv (myself and totem's - they die like a crazy !)

Had a quick question regarding boot enchants. How come you say to get the 10% freeze, shock and ignite? I know the effect will always be on because we never crit, but does it really benefit that much if we don't have a lot of cold, fire or lightning damage?
Why is Blood Magic taken on the tree? I'm not sure how this is supposed to work while also running HoA / Hatred? Also several of his gem links also have the blood magic gem. What am I missing here?
Great build, easy shaper farmer

Can someone of the experienced Guys give me advices how to improve my gear bestways?

Hope u can find my build in my profil :D
"
PattyWin wrote:
Can someone of the experienced Guys give me advices how to improve my gear bestways?

Hope u can find my build in my profil :D

Get an abyssus
Easy deathless uber atziri down now too.
Would a 5l belly be better than tabula if I drop the ruthless?
Last edited by Lowtemps on Sep 16, 2017, 7:56:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info