[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

ah i see. Any tips that can help me die less?
This might be a dumb question but I'm a bit confused about your tree in the Tukohama's Fortress section of the Alternative Versions.

Why do you take the Blood Magic nodes when the shield already gives blood magic?
"
DiVaux wrote:
Why do you take the Blood Magic nodes when the shield already gives blood magic?

A lot of life behind blood magic node on the tree
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
Gaijinza wrote:
"
BenBraddock wrote:
"
Gaijinza wrote:
Alright, I am really frustrated. As said above, I upgraded my chest to 6 link and got a legacy meginords and a new ring. But now I seem to take double the damage? My OCD is really starting to get to me as I try and figure out why I have gone squishier?

I used to walk into tier 11 maps and be able to round up a huge pack of things and hardly take any damage. Now the smallest pack of monsters takes me to half HP immediately.

Could you screenshot your defensive tab?

Here you go.

http://imgur.com/i6QVz7I

Could someone take a look at this and please give me some guidance on why I am taking so much damage now? I will link my gear below as well.

I don't know what your hp pool is but your CWDT is leveled pretty high. It doesn't go off until you take 3.2k dmg and that's sketchy imo. Maybe delevel it to around 2k dmg trigger.

Hey. My HP pool is sitting at about 5.1k right now. But as I said above, before I did all my upgrades I was able to walk ingo tier 11s and not take much damage but now I am taking huge amounts of damage. Just doesn't make sense in my head considering I upgraded items. The only thing I "replaced" was a ring which had no defensive capabilities other than resists. I'm capped out on resists as it is (except for Chaos of course) so not quite sure what has happened :/

Just a noob who randomly stumbled on here...but taking a look at your gear, that Abyssus Helmet seems to greatly amplify your phys dmg taken...have you tried replacing just the helmet, and see how much dmg you take from mobs? This is assuming they're dealing phys dmg to you. Also...I think you should keep your CWDT lower than level 6, so it'll proc IC much more often (immune to phys), you can just avoid mobs until that cooldown resets.

I'm pretty high so I could have no idea what i'm talking about btw...but try that out if you haven't already...
Replacing Abyssus makes no sense because it has the highest flat phys dmg added so its needed with facebreaker. Arctic armor, endurance charges, cwdt+IC+enfeeble will help to survive.
My fully buffed, concentrated dps atm. Same conditions as op's tukohama max dps screenshot. I'd be over 600k dps with a good helm enchant.
Spoiler

7k life, 42%block, 5 max endurance charges, and 12.5k armor. How do I deal with the ~40% increased phys dmg taken with Abyssus?

By not using it. No legacy items or relevant enchants either. Replacing Abyssus with a different helm makes plenty of sense to me.

Gear and tree.
Am i completely missing something it seems like all of you aren't really running any chaos resist?
Is it just not necessary? I'd love to drop some C resist in favor of life and phys damage. I know i gotta upgrade some gear but I'm not really having any issues gettin up through t8-t9....
Basically just wondering if I can drop some chaos resist w/o major issues?

resist gear
Spoiler

other gear
Spoiler

Also Great Build thx for Putting it up and keeping it updated.

Cheers,
BK
Last edited by Obamah on Mar 23, 2017, 6:31:33 PM
Are you guys swapping out your helm when you do uber lab? Switching to a Devoto's is such a huge dps loss. I seem to be getting trucked by Izaro even without Abyssus, I can't imagine what'd it be like with 40% more dmg.

My gear
Spoiler
Last edited by gimurr on Mar 24, 2017, 7:25:21 AM
Hey I am run a 2H AW build looking to swap over to this one. The biggest issue for me is getting a 6L Belly of the Beast. How big of an issue is that for this build? Can I get around it by running a 5L for now, or perhaps Bringer of Rain helmet? Any information is appreciated, thanks!
Quick question: which is class suits better for pure uber lab farming?

Berserker or Chieftain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info