[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Alright, I am really frustrated. As said above, I upgraded my chest to 6 link and got a legacy meginords and a new ring. But now I seem to take double the damage? My OCD is really starting to get to me as I try and figure out why I have gone squishier?

I used to walk into tier 11 maps and be able to round up a huge pack of things and hardly take any damage. Now the smallest pack of monsters takes me to half HP immediately.
"
thebestigorek wrote:
Why no one uses Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield???

Tukohama gives blood magic what makes you unable to use buffs. But the big thing is the price, its a really good shield only expensive as hell :D
"
Gaijinza wrote:
Alright, I am really frustrated. As said above, I upgraded my chest to 6 link and got a legacy meginords and a new ring. But now I seem to take double the damage? My OCD is really starting to get to me as I try and figure out why I have gone squishier?

I used to walk into tier 11 maps and be able to round up a huge pack of things and hardly take any damage. Now the smallest pack of monsters takes me to half HP immediately.

Could you screenshot your defensive tab?
Hello,

Pretty awesome build, I am trying it our in the Legacy right now. It is crazy at the lower levels, I can walk all over everything without even trying.

A question or 3,

With Tukohama's Fortress - I was wondering if you still think it is worth having Melee Damage on Full Life. If not, can you recommend an alternative?

I was also wondering why you did not take the Faith & Steel + Energized Armor? Is your defense high enough with the Endurance charges that you do not need it?

Have you completed everything without legacy gear?

Thanks for your time.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
DeadRex wrote:
"
Gaijinza wrote:

Here you go.

http://imgur.com/i6QVz7I
Hm, why are the FB the "obvious choice"? Other 1H weapons no good why? Are 780+ % FB the highest physical 1H damage?
Last edited by voonvoon on Mar 21, 2017, 2:51:32 AM
What to do with mana ,very lacking?
my english ver bad(
"
thebestigorek wrote:
What to do with mana ,very lacking?
my english ver bad(

Not sure what build you follow ... but try Blood Magic?
"
Gaijinza wrote:
"
DeadRex wrote:
"
Gaijinza wrote:

Here you go.

Could someone take a look at this and please give me some guidance on why I am taking so much damage now? I will link my gear below as well.

Last edited by Gaijinza on Mar 21, 2017, 8:44:25 AM
"
Gaijinza wrote:

Here you go.

Could someone take a look at this and please give me some guidance on why I am taking so much damage now? I will link my gear below as well.

I don't know what your hp pool is but your CWDT is leveled pretty high. It doesn't go off until you take 3.2k dmg and that's sketchy imo. Maybe delevel it to around 2k dmg trigger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info