Just a though: Seems like Lab problem was reward and difficulty, not the content itself

Well I've called for rifts with no exp just hard ass bosses you need teamwork to overcome. A new way of competition and cooperation for this game. So i'm a little different I generally don't do things I dont like unless the reward is just so powerful like ascend I cant resist. I don't grind gorge. I go straight player lvl maps and do them all (cept tunnely maps (like lab ahah)). My 95 toon just did uber from 93-95 because I liked killing her or I would have quit the grind earlier like most toons i have. I'm not even playing this league really because i'm not having fun. Just going through leveling is boring me and thought of master grinding etc. Been there done that NTY.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 30, 2016, 4:18:05 PM
@grepman

With all due respect please solve your own issues first, you seem way too confused and you quoting a part of a post you clearly didnt understand correctly only serves as a proof.

As for your latest post, people can do a lot of things without actually having fun, for example i personally know 4people that DESPISE the labyrinth but still they do it because they want the ascendancy points. Does that answer to the clearly unthought and proof of inexperience question of yours "why would you want to do something that is not fun for you?"

I hope it does, its really simple. Have a nice day.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Regulator wrote:
@grepman

With all due respect please solve your own issues first, you seem way too confused and you quoting a part of a post you clearly didnt understand correctly only serves as a proof.

As for your latest post, people can do a lot of things without actually having fun, for example i personally know 4people that DESPISE the labyrinth but still they do it because they want the ascendancy points. Does that answer to the clearly unthought and proof of inexperience question of yours "why would you want to do something that is not fun for you?"

Mr Regulator,
first - the tone is ironic coming from someone who has uttered things like
'lab sucks- its a fact' and 'no arpg has ever had traps'.

second- I dont have any issues, Im replying to the thread - just like you are

third- I didnt say people cant do things that are not fun- I said once they admit they are doing things that arent fun- its their own damn fault and they cant claim it as 'wasting time'. if someone doesnt have fun in poe doing X and they struggle through X only to get to Y, where Y is a drop or challenge or whatever, they cant claim its wasting time- they clearly are pursuing a goal by any means.

the problem that the majority of playerbase is greedy and entitlted. it wants to have cake and eat it too. and if they cant do it at the same time -they consider it a bad design and 'wasted time', which is preposterous.
Last edited by grepman on Jul 2, 2016, 7:47:08 PM
No completely the opposite. The rewards are great and its not super challenging. The lab is fkin boring.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
No completely the opposite. The rewards are great and its not super challenging. The lab is fkin boring.

This.

Made EQ guy for lab, but I literally think about this picture all the time to describe my feeling:

"Durr max Endurance charges durrr nice lab"

Boring. As. Fuck.

I'm upgrading to SSD soon, I wanna make a video that's like:

(Scene 1) ES character struggling through traps w/ triumphant or tense music
(Scene 2) Mara EQ running through traps not giving a fuck with Chacarron Macarron playing in the background
(Scene 3) EVA character dodging, kiting Izaro fight w/ triumphant or tense music
(Scene 4) Mara EQ facetanking Izaro and not giving a fuck with Chacarron Macarron playing in the background

Fuck, I'd pay to see that video being made now.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
grepman wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:
@grepman

Mr Regulator,
first - the tone is ironic coming from someone who has uttered things like
'lab sucks- its a fact' and 'no arpg has ever had traps'.

second- I dont have any issues, Im replying to the thread - just like you are

third- I didnt say people cant do things that are not fun- I said once they admit they are doing things that arent fun- its their own damn fault and they cant claim it as 'wasting time'. if someone doesnt have fun in poe doing X and they struggle through X only to get to Y, where Y is a drop or challenge or whatever, they cant claim its wasting time- they clearly are pursuing a goal by any means.

the problem that the majority of playerbase is greedy and entitlted. it wants to have cake and eat it too. and if they cant do it at the same time -they consider it a bad design and 'wasted time', which is preposterous.

As i said mate you are rather confused, you mistaken me for someone else, putting words in my mouth that i have never said is a serious insult and its against the ToS you know. Take care.

@Saranghaeyo_

Yeap lab's design is truly horrible. And i normally wouldnt care if it was like atziri or rigwald/pale council but they fucked up with gating ascendancies behind it and thats what really pains me.

For those interested in a change in the labyrinth join here
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
lab haters are a reluctant minority.

As Chris said. And as we all know he is lord Chris who is never wrong right?

Surely he can't be talking shit?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jul 3, 2016, 9:07:55 PM
You can try to gloss over the failure of the lab with glittery rewards and ascendancy points but that fades quickly and then u just have a handful of poopoo restricting builds, causing players to quit, and ruining your game.
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
"
You can see by how much the complaints in general decreased, mostly ingame chat. They added uber lab with nice rewards, people shut up a bit, people figured out how godlike juggernaut is to run the lab, they shut up even more because difficulty went down.

So, where is your god now? IMO those complaining about the lab just wanted the game to become more like candy crush, and they have it for the moment.

- Do you agree?

- Did i trigger you?

They "shut up even more" because they stopped playing. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
You can see by how much the complaints in general decreased, mostly ingame chat. They added uber lab with nice rewards, people shut up a bit, people figured out how godlike juggernaut is to run the lab, they shut up even more because difficulty went down.

So, where is your god now? IMO those complaining about the lab just wanted the game to become more like candy crush, and they have it for the moment.

- Do you agree?

- Did i trigger you?

They "shut up even more" because they stopped playing. ^^

Hes right. Me and many of the ppl I knew stopped playing poe. For some it was completely over lab. For others the lab was the last straw. I just play Divine Divinity instead and post on poe forums hoping for fixes. But I can assure u i havent spent a cent on poe since it derailed and burnt the forest down. And I care a little less each day. When Rift went off the rails I lasted about 5-6 months before I dint even care anymore. I think I am about the average player so GGG has about 6 months to get their act in gear before everyone that is leaving over this debacle right now never returns. And trust me. This is a debacle of epic porportions if u liked poe.
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
Last edited by Prebornfetus on Jul 5, 2016, 12:37:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info