GOD DAMN LABYRINTH

The lab is more difficult than the game. After level 60 you have to trade for gear or die. Once you do that those points from the lab really mean diddly. Labs and ascent were very BIG mistakes and I'm guessing not the last. GGG has made their 5 years. They really don't care how much longer the game lasts. Chris will take his hundreds of thousands of dollars from certain individuals and all the rest and laugh like a mad necromancer.
"
SudianX wrote:
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
But I really don't get all the complaints... its ONCE per difficulty. ONCE. For something like 20 mins each. That's ONE hour combined.

Let me help you with your math skills...
I disconnect when loading a zone... +30 minutes
I take several wrong turns, eventually get teleported into traps and die on the 3rd fight... +45 minutes
I take several wrong turns, get 1-shotted by Izzaro on the 3rd fight... +50 minutes
I get impatient and die to traps... 5 "runs" in a row... +15 minutes
I finally beat it. +30 minutes (not playing a Meta build, so I did not 1-shot Izzaro. Most of the fight time is me running away screaming like a little girl)

The first time I played through the Labyrinth for my first Ascendency points I spent 8+ hours doing it. All day that first day of Perandus...
And you want me to repeat this mess again?

It is "only" half an hour if you have repeated it enough times to know what you are doing. And you are playing a meta-build which trivializes the actual boss fight. I think this is the main reason people claim it is "boring." Try doing it on level with a "creative" build! Plenty of challenge to be found!

Most of your complaints can be fixed by getting better at the game. Dying to traps because you're impatient, for example. Not being able to kill Izaro because you don't do damage, or get 1 shot... also user error. Level up a bit and come back.

The dc when loading into zones (while I haven't experienced it myself) is the complaint that ggg might want to look into. I would be frustrated too.
"
tsunny wrote:

Most of your complaints can be fixed by getting better at the game. Dying to traps because you're impatient, for example. Not being able to kill Izaro because you don't do damage, or get 1 shot... also user error. Level up a bit and come back.

The dc when loading into zones (while I haven't experienced it myself) is the complaint that ggg might want to look into. I would be frustrated too.
Many players won't even run labs NORMAL till they are finished with the game and ready to run maps. Makes lab and ascendancy as worthless as it truly is.
"
LOOZING wrote:
"
tsunny wrote:

Many players won't even run labs NORMAL till they are finished with the game and ready to run maps. Makes lab and ascendancy as worthless as it truly is.

If they can't do normal lab after being 20+ levels over, then I don't know what to say..

Game is already easy enough imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info