Developer Questions and Answers

Build of the Week season 6 when?
The last 2 leagues had really nice additions to the game do u plan on implementing them in the default league?

Also if the act 5 gets out sometime, do u plan on removing the cruel difficulty completely?
Do you plan on adding functionnalities that would allow players to easily clear their Remove-Only tabs?
Performance fixes fucking when?????
How many C++ classes do you have in your code?
How big is your inheritance tree?
How many total lines in client/server code?
Whats the usual compilation time of the game client?
IGN: Free_hugging
I am usually online at GMT+1 evening times.

Generate filters using poe.ninja data using my item filter tool: https://github.com/Xeverous/filter_spirit
Will this game come to consoles?
Many people express disdain at your balancing method of introducing new power creep rather than buffing old things into relevancy. Death's Oath is one such example of something that got left behind by the various mechanics and game pacing changes. Could we ever see an update that brings 'legacy' skills and items up-to-snuff (or maybe expanding on the attempts to already do so, like returned threshold jewels and more things like fated uniques)?
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Does GGG look at hiring junior artists?
Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles
I don't know, if there is a similar suggestion in this topic or not, so i'll just tell you, what was bothering me about the game lately. I would really like to see some improvments to the inventory management. The good old inventory-tetris is kind of a drag. I know, this is how it was back in the old days, but cmon after playing 1000+ hours it really spoils the gameplay.

What i have in mind is:

1. Something similar to other arpgs, in which there is a button, that plays the tetris for you. The result is not always perfect, but still saves you a lot of time in the long run. There should be some fixed slots, that you can assign.

2. I would really love to see a button, that indentifies all of the items in you inventory, or have an option to indentify items that are still on the ground, similar to the box-identifying.

I also support the idea of revisiting old skills viability, rather than making similar new skills with improved viability

This is trying to be a constructive criticism, not bitching. I really love this game, and i see how much effort you put into it, and im very grateful for that. And even if you don't implement things like these i will still play with your game.
Last edited by Motopsycho on Jun 30, 2016, 12:27:17 PM
To Chris:
Im a player from Taiwan. Here are some suggestions. Do you notice that SHOTGUN EFFECT has not been removed on some "Attack Tag skills" such as Kinetic Blast. Now Knetic Blast has been the most powerful skill especially in PVP. Please see the tag and explaintation of Kinetic Blast, it creates 4 blast on one attack. So a player can be attacked by 20 blasts on just one attack if the Kinetic Blast attacker lined with GMP. The second reason why Kinetic Blast is extremely powerful is that it is AOE and Projectile skill. It means that players can be attacked from a very far distance. With the unremoverd SHOTGUN EFFECT skill, how could players live from such powerful skill? Thanks for reading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info