What would Bind on Account items do to PoE?

"
TriniGamer wrote:
D3 reminds me of Mars the sister earth, now red and dead with a toxic atmosphere. A once and beautiful planet with rivers and oceans but the Activity that once made living was shut down millions of years ago and none of us know why.

1.) I'm pretty sure you confused it with Venus
2.) Your analogy is so wrong. D3 was dead on arrival, not lush and beautiful.

Anyway, some things in PoE would make a lot more sense being BoA. Div. cards, like OP suggested. And now defunct eternals. Perandus coins too.

But not regular gear drops.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:
D3 reminds me of Mars the sister earth, now red and dead with a toxic atmosphere. A once and beautiful planet with rivers and oceans but the Activity that once made living was shut down millions of years ago and none of us know why.

Anyway, some things in PoE would make a lot more sense being BoA. Div. cards, like OP suggested. And now defunct eternals. Perandus coins too.

If they made Div Cards BOA then it would kill the number one reason I play poe.

which is my countless daily voll runs for Brittle Emperors. Its one of the ways I was able to afford a very expensive RF Discharge, Mjolner, Max Block build.

Without selling Brittle Emperors I would have quit POE long ago and GGG would not get any of my money.

The day they make anything BOA in POE is the day I go back to D3 since the only reason I play POE is to Grind and Sell
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

which is my countless daily voll runs for Brittle Emperors. Its one of the ways I was able to afford a very expensive RF Discharge, Mjolner, Max Block build.

Without selling Brittle Emperors I would have quit POE long ago and GGG would not get any of my money.

The day they make anything BOA in POE is the day I go back to D3 since the only reason I play POE is to Grind and Sell

Yea I agree. BoA eliminates RMT. Cant let that happen.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Yea I agree. BoA eliminates RMT. Cant let that happen.

I am glad you figured out the only reason there is Trading in POE surely everyone is a black market dealer.

After all lets go and copy more of D3 the shittiest ARPG on the planet.

As if the cancer known as "Leagues" really "Seasons" wasn't bad enough for this game by splitting the player base, now we have to copy the BOA dog shit aswell? Dog Shit and Cancer? just like chicken and chips right?

Thank GOD Chris is ignorant enough to not turn this game into a 100% D3. If you want BOA then go and play D3, nobody is stopping you.

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 30, 2016, 11:35:07 PM
For the most part I just play and not worry about the div cards. The only time I trade for them is if they are tied to a challenge in the temp league. I'll finish them when they are found.
Spoiler
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
unless its a 6L card or a brittle emperor I am not interested in any of those cards I just levae it on the ground not worth my time.

"
TriniGamer wrote:
The day they make anything BOA in POE is the day I go back to D3

This needs dev attention.

EDIT
Oh, wait.

Bai o/
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 1, 2016, 6:31:41 AM
Biggest problem with BOA is RNG builds. Sorry I like building whatever I have a inkling for when I want to build it. Trade allows that. Trade Corrects RNG. Trade is also kinda way world works even cavemen traded.

This game is not my life just a side hobby and to have fun and without trade I would not have fun. It would be work. You have to pay me for work not the other way around. And it would be my last pack purchase without a doubt.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 1, 2016, 6:42:28 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Biggest problem with BOA is RNG builds. Sorry I like building whatever I have a inkling for when I want to build it. Trade allows that. Trade Corrects RNG. Trade is also kinda way world works even cavemen traded.

This game is not my life just a side hobby and to have fun and without trade I would not have fun. It would be work. You have to pay me for work not the other way around.

But has anyone, ever, suggested that everything should be bound to account?

And as the answer is no, why object to that which isn't suggested?

I'm honestly amazed at how/why these responses are ever a thing.

Analogy time: Take the justice system. A bad example of the justice system would be no justice system at all, where everyone could do whatever with no punishment. Another bad example of the justice system would be when anyone who committed the slightest misdemeanour was executed.

It should be no surprise to learn that the many countries in the world have justice systems that fall between these two poles and none actually have one of the two extremes.

D3 went the whole hog, burn them all, hang every last one of 'em, she's a witch, etc, etc. Bad system.

PoE refuse to use the system at all (other than that one strange case with eternal imprints). Speaking of eternals, because GGG don't use the system, they removed eternals because they broke the game, a prime case where using binding tools and/or mirror restrictions could have allowed eternals to exist and improved their game in the way they actually wanted when they went full derp and put the orb in the game unrestricted.

Using the D3 use of binding to completely refute the use of binding at all is akin to saying we can't have a justice system because killing everyone for any slight slip would be bad.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 1, 2016, 7:12:27 AM
slippery slope seen it all before when they ruined D3.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info