What would Bind on Account items do to PoE?

Bind on account is stupid. Why shouldn't I be able to trade a good drop that I got for someone else's good drop?
"
Bind on account is stupid. Why shouldn't I be able to trade a good drop that I got for someone else's good drop?

If you mean every drop bound, yeah (but is anyone suggesting that?). If you mean any drop bound, not really, a bound drop would generally be bound for a/several reason/s and would have a drop rate different to than if it wasn't bound.

So looking at an isolated instance of a bound drop as being a stupid restriction to your ability to trade that bound drop isn't really fair, without factoring in that you'd be far, far less likely (possibly even not possible) to have even gotten that drop were it not bound.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jun 28, 2016, 7:53:41 PM
"
"
laycast wrote:
What would happen if Div cards were Bind on Pickup.. cant be traded.. but made their drop rate increased substantially.

That's just one example. Does PoE have any use for this function?

No. Completely undermines the philosophy of trading that Chris has spoken about at length on multiple occasions.

NOPE, BOA is a D3 thing a lazy abomination by Blizzard and their lunatic left wing feminist producers, I ran away from the pile of steaming stinking dog shit known as diablo 3.

D3 reminds me of Mars the sister earth, now red and dead with a toxic atmosphere. A once and beautiful planet with rivers and oceans but the Activity that once made living was shut down millions of years ago and none of us know why.

D3 is the same the activity "Trading" that made it alive was shut down years ago now its red and dead it feels dead there is no economy no interaction.

And I yes ME was the biggest D3 fan boy here on this forum just a few weeks ago and I would not want to return to that stinking pile of steaming dog shit now having experience trading.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 28, 2016, 8:18:36 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
NOPE, BOA is a D3 thing a lazy abomination by Blizzard and their lunatic left wing feminist producers, I ran away from the pile of steaming stinking dog shit known as diablo 3.

D3 reminds me of Mars the sister earth, now red and dead with a toxic atmosphere. A once and beautiful planet with rivers and oceans but the Activity that once made living was shut down millions of years ago and none of us know why.

D3 is the same the activity "Trading" that made it alive was shut down years ago now its red and dead it feels dead there is no economy no interaction.

And I yes ME was the biggest D3 fan boy here on this forum just a few weeks ago and I would not want to return to that stinking pile of steaming dog shit now having experience trading.

But Blizzard made EVERYTHING BtA, news flash, there are other ways.

I can never understand why people are so binary.

Like.. nothing bound or everything bound, nothing between. But there's a huge multi layered, multi conditional vast galaxy between the two poles.

Weird as fuck, honestly. OP puts a suggestion about binding div cards. People: Waaaaah fuck binding everything and not being able to trade anything, wahhhh, D3 D3 D3.

Dafuq??
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jun 29, 2016, 4:40:59 PM
^ Yes this game already took quite a lot of D3's shit design we don't need anymore of it.

Kinda like how people are still tricked into thinking there is a difference between leagues and standard. When it is simply the developer being lazy and fooling people into playing leagues as a quick temporary fix as to why end game in standard is sub par.

And people play the leagues to do the very same thing they were doing in standard. LOL

I too always like to play leagues and re level masters to max, now that one is a lot of fun.

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 30, 2016, 12:09:56 AM
BOA is retarded. SF is too. I left D3 and came here day it was put in place and never looked back. Life is all about trading not DIY - you're not Robinson Crusoe - that was a story - naw you go to grocery store for some lettuce and onions. Not toil in your garden for months. You go to dillards for a shirt. not pick cotton and sew that shit. You call me when you want 60 tons of dirt removed for a swimming pool. It's just efficiency 101 stuff. Even cave men traded.

That said I'm not against it for people who want thier own league just dont get me involved with it. Too much work vs reward and random for my taste and ill be gone. A video game is not my lifes work.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 30, 2016, 12:48:22 AM
dp
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 30, 2016, 12:17:02 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
BOA is retarded. SF is too. I left D3 and came here day it was put in place and never looked back. Life is all about trading not DIY - you're not Robinson Crusoe - that was a story - naw you go to grocery store for some lettuce and onions. Not toil in your garden for months. You go to dillards for a shirt. not pick cotton and sew that shit. You call me when you want 60 tons of dirt removed for a swimming pool. It's just efficiency 101 stuff. Even cave men traded.

That said I'm not against it for people who want thier own league just dont get me involved with it. Too much work vs reward and random for my taste and ill be gone. A video game is not my lifes work.

The amount of effort needed to play a league from scratch just to get the reckless defense jewels for a max block build.

All I had to do was grind Dry Lake on normal and in no time I got 2 brittle emperor and lots of stuff to sell. Now I am just 1 jewell away from having the full 7 set a mix of 3% block and 4% block.

so I actually farmed the hyper inflated price quicker than if I was to play leagues.

LOLZ noway am I going to play shit leagues. Shitty D3 idea thats really called "seasons" to fool simple minds.

I don't even....
Casually casual.

BoA will 100% for sure eliminate RMT. But PoE WKs will never allow this to happen.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info