Game Mechanics - Questions and Answers

"

and 20% increased "having Onslaught" is still having it.

i 120% like this answer.
i can work with those Q&A :) ty
"
Anything without that icon or with a different border is not a buff.

This does not appear to be strictly true. If I have Mantra of Flames, I receive more fire damage when I have Shaper's Seed equipped than without it equipped, but the aura from Shaper's Seed has no icon.
Thanks Chris apreciate the work here is verry much work to interact with the community.
Thanks guys! still alot of work but game is great :)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
great information. i am so happy I am playing a game where mechanics are being shared with the players.

keep up the amazing job!
Nice topics. Hi ggg hope you fix the bug on palace map where dominus flick in a wrong place. And hope you give me a good prophecy, almost spend 1000coins for worthless prophecy. Tnx n advance.
The sass in this post is unreal, and these mechanics are fascinating. I'm a big fan of both.
"
Why is frost wall so inconsistent at blocking certain player projectile attacks (namely explosive arrow)?

Teams cannot be correctly set on the client for objects that aren't actors. This is a known bug which is difficult to solve because migrating team serialisation code to generic object code breaks existing and required functionality in other cases.

Isn't this just an argument for making frost wall an actor, of a third-party team (assuming you don't want to break the KB/frost wall interaction), with finite health, an expiration time, immovability, and the "cannot be knocked back" mod? It would be like a giant totem (or series of giant totems) that don't belong to either you or the enemy monsters. And people that get really annoyed playing with frost wallers interfering with their movement paths can spend time trying to break them down :)
"
I'm deciding on the ranger class, using a Drillneck for the pierce bonus damage. But the problem is that I'm unsure if the Ranger Deadeye passive interacts with Drillneck.

It does.

- is it dynamic? Such as reducing total damage as the projectile travels and loses pierce chance?

Of course. The projectile loses pierce chance, so anything calculated based on that pierce chance also changes.

Wait wait wait! So basically pierce for bow skills is just outright pointless? What's the purpose in using pierce if there's no pierce chance when you simply fire at an enemy??

Am I to understand that pierce is better off / only function is with melee attacks then?
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
Hmm how ascendancy classes will be used in race season, are we gonna be able to pick some class and few point or race gonna be still on base class only.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info