2.3.0 Changes to the High-level Experience Equation

Overnerf imho. Please reconsider.

"
Chris wrote:

We've found that players who aim for max level enjoy a harder grind to reach this goal.

Not all of us are masochist no-lifers, some have a job/rl you know...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"

We've found that players who aim for max level enjoy a harder grind to reach this goal.

Let them to get 10 or 20 characters lvl 100 and dont take care of them.
0.1% don't have to bore us.

Xp nerf is really boring and for what ?
You have 0.09% who have too much time in their hands now ?
Ok, percentage numbers are free but you understand me...

TY
Last edited by Zat0ichi on Jul 1, 2016, 5:06:57 PM
more grind wall...yey... because a few kids have too much time. I would not even care if this would only affect lvl95+ or 98+ and making that very last bit of grind harder. But actually i have in all the time of playing this NEVER enjoyed even pushing a char beyond 95! So now it makes more sense to run Gorge and PLateu rotas as this is more effective now, and high tier rotas go to the trash can. What a solution!

So t9-10 rotas Till my brain is entirely dead already to get to mid 9x, and after that i´m up to a few thousand more gorges after my last brain cells died in repetetive grinding.

Sorry GGG this is really the worst decision and really HURTS this game more than it is any good!

I just noticed today how slow the grind solo now goes alrady from 92 to 93 when running t12-13 maps.
It makes entirely NO sense anymore to run these maps unless for loot. THANK YOU for making a few nolifers happy again...
time for a little story:

one day, one guy had wishes to play a core map, recently leveled to 92.

Spoiler

that guy expected to obtain good rewards and experience. after all, always one can dream.
Spoiler

nice ,a red map :D

another red from a cocoon

but after all, that guy lost all his ilusions with these:

Spoiler

if i don't miss maths, that is a 3,13% and a bit less cause he has some previous experience
pd:map had also 2 strongboxes all rolled with magic mobs

and finally he lost all his experiences on boss...

and that is how xp now sucks with some numbers and images

edit: on plaza map with 25% packsize less than 2%
Last edited by Abax11 on Jul 3, 2016, 9:25:48 PM
Facepalm Chris....total Facepalm. Its beyond Facepalm actually. This change is Mount Rushmore Palm (thats 4 faces)
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Overnerf imho. Please reconsider.

"
Chris wrote:

Not all of us are masochist no-lifers, some have a job/rl you know...

You know what the most funny in this situation? GGG do care more about 0,001% players who do not much to the game and sometime or all the time use RMT to buy all Gorge/Plateau maps from market, then 99,999% players who never could get 100 level even before nerf exp but helps the game the most and not use RMT.

You rock GGG! Let me explain why: nerf exp, the most boring and worst league EVER (Prophecy), unbalance in game with increased monster damage, you did everything to drive your players away from game, BRAVO GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Personally I think you just need to make map tiers stop giving xp at a certain level, great you hit 90, gorge (T9's) no longer provides experience, yes you would probably need to buff drop rates or have some sort of map farming (preparing for maps) zone. My idea here is that by the time you hit lvl 95 you're in t14 maps, by making us play higher tier maps you would encourage more balanced builds resulting in less face rolling more defensive focus there for slowing down progression whilst making us play the end game how it should be, all the no lifers can still no life. I personally think this would also bring a better viewing experience and playing experience. I would remove xp penalties and IIR and IIQ penalties so people who like to MF can do so but would stop getting xp and some stage, I say this because sometimes a character may need time to find that piece of gear to tackle the higher tier maps. I believe with more thought this could be achieved and we would see more rips and rare finds.
"
You can't balance around 1%. What incentive is there to continue playing if 100 is unattainable for people who don't wanna dedicate their whole life to PoE?

Oh yes they will balance for the 1%, these 1% are the peoples spending more money in supporter pack than 50% of the other player.. old business rules guy, 20% of consummer make 80% of your revenue...
"
sniplol wrote:
Oh yes they will balance for the 1%, these 1% are the peoples spending more money in supporter pack than 50% of the other player..
are you sure it is these 1%, not another one? on what basis do you make such assumption?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Well, i'm not a league guy, and what I love in PoE its the diversity of build that can be build with diferente "class", and that made me keep playing this game for 3 years. My highest char is a 89 Duelist, and other 2 char +85, and as u can see, even playing for this long long time, I actually dont have playing in regular day bases, just a few hours per week.

So for players like myself, this change Sucks, cuz I will probable play the same time and active less, even if I want just push 1 char at 95.. Its fucking grinding enough!

Come on GGG, Chris...just lanch a 2.4 path with the opposite of that... Map tier 9+ its really fucking hard..I NEVER saw 1 lvl 11+ before...and I actually run 15 gorge maps just this weekend. So plx plx plx, give us something to stay playing and have fun, Xp penality its not the way, and some of us r thinking in what would happen if PoE, and when PoE die as a game, cuz i'll keep playing in a "off-line" kind of way if possible, especially if its a "2x rate" uaiheiuaheiauhe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info