[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

Thank you for this build!
First time I manage to finish Merc. Izaro (I know, I'm a noob)

Question: how do you get frenzy charges? I am getting them from Daresso's passion, but when I change sword how should I get them?
"
fred84 wrote:
Thank you for this build!
First time I manage to finish Merc. Izaro (I know, I'm a noob)

Question: how do you get frenzy charges? I am getting them from Daresso's passion, but when I change sword how should I get them?

Blood Rage gem
Hello bro. Been a fan of cyclone since 1.3 and i want to try out DW this league (been 2h cyclone) and i'm so happy that i found out that rapiers and most likely all melee weapons are buffed because of increasing of weapon ranges. So thank you for posting this up! however i've like to ask some questions regarding on your guide:

1) Why you dont use RT on your tree? because i saw on your tabs that your hit chance is around 88% which is bad on higher level maps and your crit chance is like 25% which is quite not worth on disregarding resolute technique.

2) if you're not using Resolute technique, why you don't invest on crit strikes node, crit multi, accuracy?

3) Since champion was taken as ascendancy points, why not get the rampart node? (fortify buff) isn't it not worth to take since we have permanent fortify?

*lastly this is my tree on RT version. Mind taking a peek unto it? Hoping feedback asap regarding on my questions and my tree. Cheers!

- https://goo.gl/FO5DhY
"
Edairy wrote:

Blood Rage gem

oh, missed that. Thanks!

"
mejiforever wrote:

3) Since champion was taken as ascendancy points, why not get the rampart node? (fortify buff) isn't it not worth to take since we have permanent fortify?

the build is in fact taking the rampart node at the cruel lab.
Hello i am currently trying out this build, i am wondering at what level should look to replace the helm and rings for leveling?
"
fred84 wrote:
"
Edairy wrote:

Blood Rage gem

oh, missed that. Thanks!

"
mejiforever wrote:

the build is in fact taking the rampart node at the cruel lab.

- what i meant is rampart node on tree (below duelist area, above hematophagy)
Opinion on Perserverance belt from this league? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perseverance I have this weird tendancy to try this out with Death's Hand in off-hand and Perseverance as belt slot.. perma 30% extra phys as chaos damage, power charges and perma onslaught (without using Iron Reflexes, also increased AD). Will see how it goes.
KiraBetterIdea - Trickster 100 [2 week Turmoil, 2nd trickster]
Last edited by IAmJusticex3 on Dec 8, 2016, 10:58:19 AM
Hey im just starting this char, is it uber atziri viable?
Hi, ty for work! =) I have one question - Vaal Haste work with Cast When Damage TakeN?
"
mejiforever wrote:

1) Why you dont use RT on your tree? because i saw on your tabs that your hit chance is around 88% which is bad on higher level maps and your crit chance is like 25% which is quite not worth on disregarding resolute technique.

I can't answer for OP, but I'd say we don't go for RT 'cause even though we're not crit based, we have APS enough to crit consistently for dmg boost (~280% multi). As a bonus, this combined with Hatred allows us to shatter corpses avoiding pesky on-death-action mobs like Porcupines.

"
mejiforever wrote:

2) if you're not using Resolute technique, why you don't invest on crit strikes node, crit multi, accuracy?

He does get some though. Around 300% chance and 70% multi IIRC. Accuracy is lacking a bit indeed.

"
mejiforever wrote:

Probably because it's a not worth 8 point investment. With these points you could grabs Slashing Comeback, complete Constitution or even go for an additional Jewel socket.

Your tree looks alright, but it's a fairly different build, rather than a variant (btw you can save 1 point by approaching Rampart from the left and respecing the other two from the right).

"
IAmJusticex3 wrote:
Opinion on Perserverance belt from this league? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perseverance I have this weird tendancy to try this out with Death's Hand in off-hand and Perseverance as belt slot. perma 30% extra phys as chaos damage, power charges and perma onslaught (without using Iron Reflexes, also increased AD). Will see how it goes.

I'm using Perseverance. It's beautiful. Bear in mind you get the stats but the Onslaugh buff icon won't appear at the top of the screen; but it applies.
Last edited by ovogancho on Dec 9, 2016, 8:51:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info