[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

You should change some of your things.
1st. Gladiator has more dmg than Champion (80% if you blocked by unique enemy recently, 8% per stack by normal enemies +75% = gg dmg)
2nd I have permanent fortify with gladiator because of movement skill)
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Nov 22, 2016, 6:21:38 AM
Do we still have any info on possible nerfs / changes to existing builds/gems ? Is this build still viable in the upcoming league? Can you incorporate the new blade flurry skill into this build?
"
Knampfclown wrote:
1st. Gladiator has more dmg than Champion (80% if you blocked by unique enemy recently, 8% per stack by normal enemies +75% = gg dmg)

Ofcourse Gladiator better,besides it is worst ascendancy in the game even worse then scion:D.I would like to explain my words,but already tired of this
"
theory75 wrote:
Do we still have any info on possible nerfs / changes to existing builds/gems ? Is this build still viable in the upcoming league? Can you incorporate the new blade flurry skill into this build?

I guess cycloner will be way stronger with upcomming incr.weapon range on rapiers(from 7-to 12 or smth i guess)therefore huge AoE.(Prbly more buffs in patch)

Bladeflurry shits on every skill.No reason to use any other skill ATM literally.But i am waiting patchnotes,then we will see(most likely nerf of Bladeflurry).
"
inwardheel8 wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:

Ofcourse Gladiator better,besides it is worst ascendancy in the game even worse then scion:D.I would like to explain my words,but already tired of this

Can you PM me then about your reasons for hate for gladiator (genuinely interested. Also don't like it, but more on a "feeling side", don't have any specific reason other then "like buffs to be permanent, so i can take my time look at the loot/read the book/etc"). Or just link me to the post, if you already explained that somewhere. Please, for the learning purposes for the eternal newbie :)
Last edited by Med1umentor on Nov 25, 2016, 6:29:09 PM
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
inwardheel8 wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:

Can you PM me then about your reasons for hate for gladiator (genuinely interested. Also don't like it, but more on a "feeling side", don't have any specific reason other then "like buffs to be permanent, so i can take my time look at the loot/read the book/etc"). Or just link me to the post, if you already explained that somewhere. Please, for the learning purposes for the eternal newbie :)

Gladiator has more survivability due to max block, more dmg, free frenzy/endurance charge generations and overall better clear speed due to bleed and explode. I changed from champion to gladiator because in endgame it just sux

overall just lots of wrong and bad information in your guide like when you write champ has more defense because of iron reflex, well my gladiator got iron reflexes too, + 75% chance to block attacks AND spells, also way more dmg than champion will ever reach, the only good things from champion are the constant dmg buff and fortify without usign it in leap slam - thats it, you can get constant fortify with gladiator too by using leapslam every now and then

once you do hard rolled core or shrine you'll see how champion just gets trashed

also: if you're not using resolute technique, get some sort of power charge generation
Last edited by Knampfclown on Nov 25, 2016, 9:15:24 PM
I'm thinking about using this build on Solo Self Found when league starts, but I worry about not getting decent 1h early on.

Can this build work with 1h+shield or 2h (if i'm lucky enough to drop one) ?
And why you are using crit nodes, if you have like 6% crit chance on those swords?
Last edited by Apocalypso_ on Nov 26, 2016, 9:43:22 AM
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
I'm thinking about using this build on Solo Self Found when league starts, but I worry about not getting decent 1h early on.

Can this build work with 1h+shield or 2h (if i'm lucky enough to drop one) ?
And why you are using crit nodes, if you have like 6% crit chance on those swords?

of course working as 1hand version with shield, even though you're better off using blade flurry in its current state
"
Knampfclown wrote:

I guess you never played hardcore,and also,you tested nothing
When 2.4 came out i wanted to see what minotaur is,since my hero already was lvl 91 on perma hc,i went and killed it in a single portal without any logout macro and stuff.You just have very small area of vision,its ok previously i was like you.
If you want i can basically explain:you going mino with your damn gladiator,with 75%BC dodjing 75 of his shit,then he digging you ,your block dont procing and you dead,champion just tank all damage,and more reliable obv.Also you required to have rumi for that(expensive item+wasted slot).
Also you can nowadays generate ANY charges with any build.So,these nodes on glad just wasted.
And you cant pick up all shit from glad from 4 labs,so you either havent upper nodes for block,or havent bleed,or havent charge generation.With champ you basicly have all nodes that you need.
You didn't answer me, any reason ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info