"#How is lab today?"

"
kamil1210 wrote:
Lab is always good

spinach is always good, so are pig testicles and bulls nuts, but only if you like them.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Ways to make lab painless and stop bitching.

1. Wait till OP as hell. like 80+ to do any.
2. Play a high speed low drag toon that packs a punch.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1689240
3. Play anyone with high armor, massive life regen, & ECs so juggs or IR champions are kings for lazy people like me.

Just stop it. They don't care. They do not want to adapt. They want developers to adapt to them. No matter the information, the tips or the how-to's, they will whine.

Game was perfect before lab came in

people came here to play a fucking ARPG and had an ARPG

but lab ruined that, lab is shit. Why would you want to adapt to something bad and crappy

If radical islamism came in your neighborhood, would you convert to radical islamism or fight it because it is against logic and your values?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
[Removed by Support] :)

Welcome to 2016 debates

Nice SJW technique. When you have nothing to say, say that the person you are debating with is a Racist if you are discussing racism, Misogyn if you are disclosing about women's right and crybaby/whiner if you are on the internet with a general topic.

When your arguments are weak, attack the person... very mature mate
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jun 27, 2016, 11:30:26 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
We know where you stand, Sexcalibure. We've seen all of your threads regarding the lab. Please stop this vomit. Please.

So much this.

Every day an entitled "I'm so important and lab is shit" post from some freeloaders, always the same.

Thats the definition of "vocal minorities" : the same bored people posting the same shit every, every, every day.

So tedious and dumb.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Jun 27, 2016, 11:43:48 PM
"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
We know where you stand, Sexcalibure. We've seen all of your threads regarding the lab. Please stop this vomit. Please.

So much this.

Every day an entitled "I'm so important and lab is shit" post from some freeloaders, always the same.

Thats the definition of "vocal minorities" : the same bored people posting the same shit every, every, every day.

So tedious and dumb.
Well... people like me are sure a vocal minority

but the people that dislike the lab are far from being a minority

its in fact our love for the game that makes us so vocal against something that is ruining the game

Why would you think that i think "i am so important", its quite the opposite, im putting the game's interest first there

If lab was as great as Lab defender claim it to be... Why the fuck GGG needs to buy lab love with ridiculous loots? Wouldnt running it to just run it be a good indicator that its well made?
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 28, 2016, 12:02:05 AM
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
people run lab for the chests and not for fun.
people run maps for xp and loot , not for fun.

the forums represent this mindset very well and so does reddit.
loot loot loot all about the loot.
lab make loot get to taek longerz iz bads!
trap is kill me
i no want do lab , lab dumb.

then this person proceeds to faceroll maps instead when he could do lab the same way.

i wunz enchans in my helm to buy for with muh monies.
i wunz a gorgelayout for everything in the game.

i MUST FARM SPEEDY I MUST GET ME ORBS ME NEEDS MORE EXOLDS.

everyone is missing the main problem of this game that always has been and always will be.
it´s a manipulated poorly thought out economy that doesn´t reward actually playing the game , but playing the market instead.

when i get more currency out of fucking people over and telling white lies , by trying to milk them and get milked myself instead of identifying every rare to vendor and build up my own crafting material.

then the game is basically un-unfuckable and will forever remain in this state.

everyone knows that who is not lying to themselves , we all still do it.
doesn´t make it good.

and thats the same reason people don´t like the lab and i don´t like trading but i still do it.
one fact and your emotions doesn´t make things magically dissapear or appear.

coming to the forums has been more and more depressing lately.
its just burntout people posting the same crap.
i see the same posters everyday.

yall need to calm the heck down and get some putang or take a break from PoE.
some of us are trying to play videogames over here.

"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

So much this.

So tedious and dumb.

People playing PoE = minority.

People posting in the Poe Forums = mega minority.

You are so dumb you can't even define "vocal minority" without fucking up.

People pro and against the Lab in the forums are both "vocal minorities".

I bet a significant amount of players leave before they get to the Lab.

I bet last league a lot of players got bored just from the need to do the trials every fucking time.

And I bet this league a lot of players will, if they haven't already, quit in the best case until the next release, and in the worst, forever, just cause the Lab.

Plus, who the fuck are you calling freeloaders?

f2p players? i bet i've put way more money into the game than average, even tho i don't see the point in the supporter packs, so you can't tell from the forum (or this account obviously).

players who want the Lab to be optional instead of almost fucking mandatory? i wish they take that direction, but I don't buy runs, nor ask for help from higher level players in any way, so i don't get why would you have any logical reason to call everyone who don't agree with you a freeloader.

I just have the brain to think before spending my money and the self respect to speak my mind if think something is bullshit. I don't need bullshit art and forum bragging rights to give money to the developers. Nor that would ever give me or gave you some kind of nobility status.

I hope they nerf even more the loot you get from the Lab and get the ascendancy points out of there.

One simple nerf to the Lab and a real vocal minority (party heavy Lab farmers) went nuts on reddit.

Let the people get the asc points in any other way and lets see how many people really love the Lab, make the Lab a subpar risk / reward farming zone, and lets see how hard the Lab runs drop in a second.

I bet my ass there's more players running the Lab cause they feel / know they in fact have to, than players that would enjoy the Lab just for fun.

In PoE people playing at a relative high level always avoided everything that's not worth the time or the risk of ripping a HC char when they can get more, or even not that much less value, in a safer way.

The Lake and Docks say hi.

What's a red map?

Get your head out of GGG's butt before you start to call names and think your opinion has more merit than anyone else when in a fucking game everything is in the end arbitrary by design. It's GGG's decision to make. And we all have every right to express any opinion about wrv the fuck we want regardless of what the developers end up doing.

I prefer a troll with a brain over a zombie fanboy, every day, no fucking doubt.

If you think putting the Lab all over a new players face is a good strategy to make the player base grow, or to retain older players, you sr., are a moron.

What's "tedious and dumb" is watching a game, a great game, again and again confusing deepness and engaging challenges with just plain annoying shit, while failing horribly in growing the community at the potential rate this game really could.

That philosophy of "if this doesn't make 90% of the players want to uninstall the game, then we are going too casual" is such a dangerous pile of crap that I still can't get how deluded the "hardcore hardcore hardcore ultra hardcore elite" players are, when with a lot of quality of life and freedom changes, we could have a better experience all around with the challenge for those who want more intact.

But hey, as long as you feel special, everything is ok.

PS: don't worry, i won't check the forums again, and for sure i won't reply to stupid post like yours. It's just like, the "pro Lab let's all enjoy the shit we were given to eat circle jerk" was to strong.
Last edited by wweeep on Jun 28, 2016, 3:44:01 AM
I dislike the lab not because I can't do it, but because it is build gated.
"
wweeep wrote:

- wall of BS -

Wow, for the insult part you managed to make a new acc, I'm so impressed ^^
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info