"#How is lab today?"

It sucks and will always suck

stop asking that question on global chat

have a nice day ! (despite the fact GGG is still pushing lab down our throat)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2016, 9:40:33 AM
There are levels of suck.

It's like doing your taxes. Some hate it, some enjoy it, some get paid to do it.
"
Namcap wrote:

It's like doing your taxes. Some hate it, some enjoy it, some get paid to do it.
like taxes, a majority hates the lab

But the huge difference is that one is in a video game... An entity that has only purpose in generating fun and enjoyment... Which lab fails to
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
But it's ok to post your daily "I hate lab" thread. Gotcha.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:

like taxes, a majority hates the lab

But the huge difference is that one is in a video game... An entity that has only purpose in generating fun and enjoyment... Which lab fails to

I like the lab. I suck at it and I've failed uber lab 5 times in a row and still don't have my 8 points because I can't finish Izaro on an evasion character. But it's different to the rest of the game, change of pace from blindly running through easy roll maps to grind exp while watching tv. There is a reason why I always reroll in low/mid 80s. Most of the fun I have is to create the build. When it's complete by 82-85, I get bored running a thousand maps to get to 90.
Lab is always good
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Evasion characters are actually the best at lab

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1689240

If you wish to play mindlessly juggs is right up your ally. Just get about 700 life regen. Some armor. keep EC up and you can walk through traps and on top of them.

I hate the place too. But I know how to make it painless as possible. Juggs or high speed low drag ranger.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 27, 2016, 3:35:27 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Evasion characters are actually the best at lab

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1689240

Well yes but he's 1 shotting the boss. My issue is killing Izaro with 20k dps while avoiding everything. Each fight takes at least a minute of running around avoiding stuff while I kill the lieutenants or whatever comes out. Getting to each fight is easy no matter what build. That's why I said "I can't finish it on an evasion char" not that it's impossible, I'm just bad.
We know where you stand, Sexcalibure. We've seen all of your threads regarding the lab. Please stop this vomit. Please.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Fucking hell, do i create a thread every day to let anyone who doesn't give a fuck about my opinion know how much i like the lab?

Exactly, and neither should you.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
Last edited by Alros on Jun 27, 2016, 3:50:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info