uber lab ruined this game for me

"
those 2 points really push your character into the next level imo, so in my mind its a must have.

Great power shouldn't come at a cheap price.

---
I also absolutely don't belive you got one-shot at 18k armor and 5k life. I have that much armor with granite up, 7k without, and 6.5k life - and a fully buffed Izaro doesn't come close to one-shotting.

With EVA based chars, that don't have phys. mitigation, I could belive that, yea. But not on armor builds. (E: unless you are rellying only on Armor, which is a mistake -> need to complement with endu charges, basalt or block)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 27, 2016, 11:50:57 AM
To be fair there aren't really "mechanics" to the lab that need to be learned.

You want to smash End game lab and all related content?

Option 1: Pick Marauder and stack Regen on gear and tree, take every life node, and endurance charge node around you and get to around 8K life. BOOM instant win. You don't have to avoid anything actually...just waltz right through.

Option 2: CI Supertank - Get around 10K ES and focus on ES recharge start rate (not recharge rate..but how fast it starts recharging).

I built a lab farmer this league with shitty items and it's ridiculous how i can just stand on traps:

Last edited by Prizy on Jun 27, 2016, 11:53:30 AM
Yeah a CI Occultist with a short time until ES regen starts is almost invulnerable. You just take a bit of damage start the ES recovery and just walk through the traps. It basically means 4 seconds of invulnerability. CI is likely the easiest way to get through the Lab even more so now since the lowered the damage you receive by having ES.

And for Izaro... his telegraphed attacks do hurt. Much Like Oversouls Slam hurts. But unless you buff him up considerably (hint... don't buff him up) he can't oneshot him. With Evasion he is incredible easy since his attacks are just that and with Evasion and Dodge he is too slow to actually deal any considerable damage. Just the queens bubbles are a bit annoying. For Armor Chars he is likely a bit harder, since he deals really high damage so armor is not that good to mitigate it, but with a lot of Echarges it should be enough, however is Lacerate like swing should be dodged it is really slow too.
you talk about TRAPS? then L2P. traps are batshit easy and only bad players can die to them. sorry to be blunt but it is time to get some courage and face the facts. each time i see someone complaining about unfair this and unfair that i know im seeing a new player talking. get a grip, man up, learn what you are doing - ANY build can cross ANY trap setup. the only reason you fail is YOU.

you talk IZARO? then.. well.. it is UBER lab isnt it? you expect to beat Uber Atziri with all characters? really? most melee characters cannot kill her even with 100% mirrored gear. these last 2 points are mostly fluff - people were facerolling this game last league without them. i bet you can faceroll it without them right now

and IZARO.. deals mostly phys damage. but if you let him get Conduit and Essences - goodbye! because he then deals like twice as much ele as phys. and these 'smart' phys immune Juggernauts DIE. splat splat splat

what uber lab did is it ruined your self-inflicted superiority complex. you have two solutions: 1) get better and beat him 2) whine
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Please ignore the irritating post above (Mark you freaking ninja. I meant the other one, not yours). Thanks for your feedback and know that many people have the same opinion of the lab. Hope to see you back when it's fixed.

there is nothing to "fix".

"
Thanks guys (the ones that actually understand my frustration running uber lab)

There is one thing to have mechanics, but another to get one shotted without a chance to even do anything. How is there such a huge disparity in damage taken? I can take a hit that does at most 25% of my hp to one that just does 100%?

You must be doing something wrong.
Now Uber Iszaro could need some tuning, it just got released so I guess he will probably get it in the future.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Bet you he died to wave slash.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Zed_ wrote:
"
There is one thing to have mechanics, but another to get one shotted without a chance to even do anything.

What do you mean without a chance? The only attacks that do considerable damage are telegraphed with a wind-up.

And they can kill you from offscreen.
My problem w/uber lab isn't Izzaro it is the traps. I developed some really poor habits running merc labs (that is I just run through, ignoring traps for most part) and you can't do it in uber.

So, most of my characters don't really need the extra 2 points and can't be bothered with it. If I roll a character that does need/want them I will just have to get better with traps.
Censored.
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
Zed_ wrote:
"
There is one thing to have mechanics, but another to get one shotted without a chance to even do anything.

What do you mean without a chance? The only attacks that do considerable damage are telegraphed with a wind-up.

And they can kill you from offscreen.

Maybe you are supposed to keep him at sight ?
Which would make sense, even though I have to say that I have not done it yet in uber, but I've read how the clusterfuck of traps during the last encounter is, so it7s prolly not easy, nor is it meant to be.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
maybe you should make character that is "completed" with only 6 points not 8?

I can run any content I want with only 6 points. If your character is crap and can't do anything with 6 points I doubt last 2 point will make it good.

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jun 27, 2016, 3:09:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info