PETITION: Reducing the severity of the exp penalty.

getting to 100 now is quicker than it was this time last year, this time last year getting to lvl100 was quicker than it was the year before, the year before getting to 100 was easier than the year before that.

imo its fine, about time they stopped the xp speed creep, lvl100 should take some time. I would have nerfed xp harder than they did tbh.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
getting to 100 now is quicker than it was this time last year, this time last year getting to lvl100 was quicker than it was the year before, the year before getting to 100 was easier than the year before that.

imo its fine, about time they stopped the xp speed creep, lvl100 should take some time. I would have nerfed xp harder than they did tbh.

This is a petition if you'e not signing then 'meh' to random guesses at when xp was easier to come by. GGG have HALVED the exp
we were enjoying a few months ago.

TY

Turnip
"
CryingGods wrote:
just getting to lvl 90 feels brutal now

I dunno, it doesn't feel that bad. I get about 5% xp per tier 9-11 map at 89. I can see how it'll slow down towards 100 though. Also this is the first character I've played this high so I don't know what it was like before.

"
You should be rolling in chaos by the time you can run red maps safely

I've run some tier 12 maps without deaths, but I only have 82 chaos. Wouldn't call that rolling in them yet, although it's enough to run a couple dozen maps.

I wouldn't mind slightly easier endgame leveling, so +1 I guess.
Gl with getting to 90.

Wait till you get to 92.

That's when the s*** hits the fan

Turnip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info