[2.3][Cheap][PHC] RF Juggernaut Discharger

1: Oak, kill(or alira if u really want the cast speed), oak.
2: I haven't really done the math, but I'm pretty sure just grabbing a cheap 5 link is better than 3link doon. Unless of course you have Kaom's Heart.
3: Int is a bit of an issue. Right now I have

And remember, perfect astra is 116 (the implicit is 16)

For now I only use 1 kaoms way because overcapping res was a bit difficult without it. I should probably just get a couple of all res jewels tbh, but I'm lazy :p

Oh and I also levelled with EQ :)

edit: Updated OP with new info.
Last edited by Scully on Jun 26, 2016, 11:02:20 AM
I got my hands on Mjölner, and probably the best thing that ever happened to this build. I changed my build to just ShieldCharging everything and clearing them maps fast as hell like never before, clearing them T10 maps in under 3mins.

Here are my gears
IGN: ArcZero
©ArcZero™
Last edited by arcax123 on Jun 26, 2016, 1:37:06 PM
Build looks cool.

What level did you flip over from EQ to discharge?
IGN Shihtzutank
Don't think I swapped until lvl 68 haha, kaoms primacy eq was just too strong. I'll probably make a detailed leveling guide over the next week.

"
arcax123 wrote:
I got my hands on Mjölner, and probably the best thing that ever happened to this build. I changed my build to just ShieldCharging everything and clearing them maps fast as hell like never before, clearing them T10 maps in under 3mins.

Here are my gears

We think alike it seems. I'm been getting very curious about mjolner. The dream is to eventually get a volls devotion.
I really love the idea of going Mjolner with this build. The question I have is how do you deal with bosses? I dont think endurance charge on stun will prodive reliable Charges and single target the mjolner wont trigger often with shield charge. Is just rf enough for decent clearspeed?
I'll have to get back to you as I'm in the process of buying one. I think that boss killing isn't one of the strengths of this build unless you can afford a volls devotion, though I can still kill bosses within a few seconds up to tier 10 maps.

RF + elemental equilibrium is indeed enough for fast clear speed, I never really discharge anything but rares and blues.
Last edited by Scully on Jun 28, 2016, 7:59:25 PM
Currently in the process of leveling an RF-Mjölner Discharger. Now I see this thread. I really wonder how I manage bosses in higher level maps. We can discharge three times i guess, using enduring cry and Doedre's Elixir an having 8-10 charges from the last pack before the boss.

Do you guys think the Kingsguard is really needed? I'd like to have as low ES as possible and rather use a high armour Astral/Glorious Plate.
It's best in slot imo, but it's not essential no.
So I just got mjölner and I must say I'm a bit disappointed. It feels awesome to charge through packs and casting multiple nukes, but against bosses it is way weaker than self cast 5 link. Feels a bit overkill too, since my RF already deals with packs quite well.

I think I'll stay with self cast until I get a volls devotion (never).
Last edited by Scully on Jun 29, 2016, 4:57:47 PM
Updated OP with some leveling tips. I'm lvl 85 self cast atm, really enjoying this build. But I've gotten pretty damn lucky lately, not long until I can afford volls devotion!
Last edited by Scully on Jul 1, 2016, 8:12:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info