Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] Mzticc's Indepth Kinetic Blast/Barrage Pathfinder Guide - Oneshot Screen clearing

How do you deal with mana issues? Is it only from Vinktars?
Wanted to ask. Can i choose Raider over Pathfinder?
Hello, Can someone check my gear and tree and tell me what is wrong with that?

tree - Passive skill tree build

i know i have to change flask and armror but my dmg is soo low and i have 0 es leech
Last edited by Albinek on Jun 14, 2017, 10:03:57 AM
Thanks for the guide dude!
Hey just reached lvl 61 following ur build.

wanted to start farming dried lake but my dmg ist just to low to clear something and i cant survive at all + for some reason i do not leach mana or HP.

My eqip isnt good or anything but thats all i was able to get with 10c.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zylinder/characters
would the +8% atk spd be worth grabbing on cruel? i would assume KB isnt that much about atk spd but more about each hit doing alot of dmg?

i can see the advantage for barrage, but its still only 8%?
How viable is the life based compared to CI? Like what do you think are the pros and cons of both?

Also, what do you think about this character that i intend to follow: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gilgameshnl/characters
character name is GilgagoesPewPewPew. Thanks!

Guide is very well organized and easy to read, just doubtful about all these ele wander builds cos there're so many variations of skilltrees. Thanks!
While leveling how do I link all those gems? I've got a tabula rasa for one 6-link (using it for lightning arrow atm) but what about the 6 gems for barrage? I'm level 19 currently.

Edit: Also not sure what to do with barrage and blast rain. You say to get blast rain at level 28 but then it's never mentioned again in the linked gems.

Edit 2: I'm now level 74 and I just don't do the kind of damage I'd hoped for. My tooltip DPS is about 1/10 of yours in the first screenshots and I more or less have complete gear. Are my passives misprioritized? Is it just because I'm a little lower level? I should note I still have to do merciless/uber labs but that shouldn't effect unbuffed damage.

Edit 3: Level 80 and I've read through the guide again and noticed the part about using essence of hysteria on slink gloves and did it (with pretty good rolls) and I do much more damage now. Not quite as much as you still, but far improved.

My character is Humanbeanpoop in legacy.
Last edited by Hakaan256 on Jul 16, 2017, 3:26:09 PM
I'm playing this build as a life based ranger, and I've leveled up to around level 54 (playing on a different server). I have 1.7k life right now and I'm afraid that I won't get enough life from the tree. There's only one more cluster of life nodes I haven't put points into and I feel like even with those nodes my life would still not be enough. Should I grab more health nodes?
"
zonobuster wrote:
I'm playing this build as a life based ranger, and I've leveled up to around level 54 (playing on a different server). I have 1.7k life right now and I'm afraid that I won't get enough life from the tree. There's only one more cluster of life nodes I haven't put points into and I feel like even with those nodes my life would still not be enough. Should I grab more health nodes?

Make sure you have +# to maximum life on most of your gear (especially rings, amulet, and a good leather belt) with decent rolls. Leveling up gives you a small amount of life as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info