[2.6] Mzticc's Indepth Kinetic Blast/Barrage Pathfinder Guide - Oneshot Screen clearing

So it's kinetic blast or barrage ? all gem setups with barrage. I'am confused T_T
Hi nice passive tree bro 147/123 point.
IS LL non skyforths possible?
Just hit 84 and have around 6k ES with 16k barrage tooltip & 8k KB tooltip but somehow still getting 1 shot by shaped mesa boss & shaped strand boss but I 1 shot all the monsters. What can I do to not get 1 shot by bosses/Increase my survivability? Just ignore damage nodes and go straight for more ES?
Hey, great guide! leveling it up and really liking it so far. But one question , i really don t get what you mean with

"Just get rid of the 33 Points (level 90) you don't need as much". Your Skill tree for CI seems to have way too many skill points allocated and i don t know which one to use and which one not to ?

What do i have to respec when i switch to wands ?

tuned the Skilltrees down to level 100 Trees. If something is missing let me know. Wasn't online for weeks now. sry guys

++ included Path of Building links. (not the Original ones because I had to format C - so not 100% optimal.. only threw them together)
Hi,

Been trying to follow ur guide and atm im level 72. I dont think my gear is relatively behind but i feel that the KB / Barrage damage that i have currently is not really doing the dps that it should be. Can someone help to take a look at my gear and tree to see whether am i doing anything wrong here. Really want to work this out and get the best out of this char. Loving how KB and Barrage is with this char but i feel that its very lacklustre atm.

Especially on single target i feel that im doing the right amount of damage.

Gear

Flasks

Skill Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRAx4NfA5cD6sPxBEvEVAUsBa_F5YZihnXGo8bJR1PH0EgbiSLKgsqOCsKLR8wWzW5O3w_c0V-RwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwUEJTNV3yX2piWmNDavptGW1scFJ_gH_Ggh6ExYnTjAuMNo_6kyeVIJcGmmGbtZ63oSKiQKKjpyunNK0zr-u0DLVIuMq5fL6Kvu7BxcHzwzrEosfKyUTK09DQ18_ZW9-Y6Zjquutj7BjssO-I8NXxbfLh9Pj22vb8-Tf7Cf8Q?accountName=laogan&characterName=Xiaoogan

My tooltip dps with Barrage with buffs: 10.9k
My tooltip dps with KB with buffs: 7615

Using herald of thunder / ice with discipline.
Last edited by laogan on May 30, 2017, 9:35:54 AM
"
laogan wrote:
Hi,

Been trying to follow ur guide and atm im level 72. I dont think my gear is relatively behind but i feel that the KB / Barrage damage that i have currently is not really doing the dps that it should be. Can someone help to take a look at my gear and tree to see whether am i doing anything wrong here. Really want to work this out and get the best out of this char. Loving how KB and Barrage is with this char but i feel that its very lacklustre atm.

Gear

Skill Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRAx4NfA5cD6sPxBEvEVAUsBa_F5YZihnXGo8bJR1PH0EgbiSLKgsqOCsKLR8wWzW5O3w_c0V-RwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwUEJTNV3yX2piWmNDavptGW1scFJ_gH_Ggh6ExYnTjAuMNo_6kyeVIJcGmmGbtZ63oSKiQKKjpyunNK0zr-u0DLVIuMq5fL6Kvu7BxcHzwzrEosfKyUTK09DQ18_ZW9-Y6Zjquutj7BjssO-I8NXxbfLh9Pj22vb8-Tf7Cf8Q?accountName=laogan&characterName=Xiaoogan

what are your flasks?
"
mztic wrote:
"
laogan wrote:
Hi,

Gear

Skill Tree

what are your flasks?

Just updated them
"
laogan wrote:
"
mztic wrote:
"
laogan wrote:
Hi,

Gear

Skill Tree

what are your flasks?

Just updated them

okay lets start with your vinktar. get a good lightning damage to Attacks. get a +2 Barrage Projectiles Helmet with 350+ ES (atm you only have ~6k. thats pretty low), a dying sun flask and point Blank. each of those gives you upto 50% more Damage for your Barrage. drop your orb of storms setup for wrath, anger, enlighten. reserve your life with discipline and HoT (thats the reason you have shavs in the first place). If you dont have Skyforths get yourself a Helmet (320+ ES) with 4% reduced mana reserved and the 2% reduced Mana reserved jewel. as for nodes on the tree: get the last ES node in the witch area, then get the jewel socket to the right and get yourself an intuitive leap and take the 8/2/2% chance to gain a frenzy/power/endurance charge. + get the 1 reduced mana node under CI. dont use a life flask. if you cant afford a dying sun yet, get a wise oak and make sure lightning res is the highest. get rid of Mind Drinker and the other Mana node. get your last 2 ascendency points and try to get the 80% stun immunity on your boots (lightning dmg if you have skyforths).

hope thats all for now (ofc you can upgrade your rings and wand +belt at lvl 80)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info