Labyrinth is not a Labyrinth

What?

No one else gets that "oh shit" feeling when looking through a trap area that you can't see the end of?

It's pretty amazing. Not many games have an actual challenge anymore beyond the "grind."
"
Kechop wrote:
The labyrinth is a forced "optional" gamemode in path of exalts that allows lifebuilds and tank/melee builds to excel while 90% of ranged builds struggle finishing izaro without fed gear and overleveling.

thus it must be finished with every new character in every new league every time for maximum potency of said character that wants to accomplish it.

so per se - it is a labyrinth but a really shitty one 2/3rd of it could be scrapped and put behind RNG running through 2 aspirants trialsjust to get to the last one gets really annoying real fast.

having to do every trial with every new char is the same.

"here is this new "optional" asscandy spec which basically gives you superpowers with every character free links and 100-300% more dmg given specs but you must run through our trapridden annoying content"

but wait there is more " you also have to run it 10-1000times to get a certain enchantment for your build or do it anyway everytime and sell buy headenchantments to other players so you can get even stronger"

yes , this is the state of the game and i didn´t even mention uber.

inb4 "haha i am le melee ic maxlife block movespeed char with stibnite flask and blablablbala" dont care
anyone can do lab if they want to , the fact is lab is garbage , always been garbage and doesn´t belong into this game.

remove the walking around for no reason.
you don´t walk around in maps for no reason you know them after a while
lab changing all the time is just stupid and aggravetaing.

+1
I will never be good but always I try to improve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info