[2.3] Explosive Arrow Elementalist Witch [PSC] RETIRED

Heavy armored witch with a bow, only in Path of Exile! Could you comment on what the best corrupted properties would be on some of the cheap uniques? I really like the build and will definitely try it next season, thanks for sharing!
"
Heavy armored witch with a bow, only in Path of Exile! Could you comment on what the best corrupted properties would be on some of the cheap uniques? I really like the build and will definitely try it next season, thanks for sharing!

Thank you for suggestions, I have added a section at the end for corrupt gear options.
view-thread/1694128 Explosive Arrow 2.4 Pathfinder STD League
view-thread/1765907 CI Claw Reave Assassin 2.4 Endgame STD League
GMT +2
1. Thanks for providing insight on corrupted/enchanted items, that quill rain is sick, how much did that cost you?

2. Given frost wall was changed, would you still use it?

3. What other changes considering the 2.4 patch notes would you make this build? Elemental conflux and less duration were nerfed, I don't see any other relevant changes though.
Last edited by Vedgy on Sep 1, 2016, 4:46:14 AM
"
1. Thanks for providing insight on corrupted/enchanted items, that quill rain is sick, how much did that cost you?

2. Given frost wall was changed, would you still use it?

3. What other changes considering the 2.4 patch notes would you make this build? Elemental conflux and less duration were nerfed, I don't see any other relevant changes though.

The conflux and frostwall nerf left a sour taste in my mouth but I will test configurations I think I will probably migrate to duelist for fortify or beserker for more damage and use a sibyls lament.

Knee jerk nerf didnt fully think of the consequences of both nerfs (lets be honest Lightning Arrow was abusive).

TLDR: Still thinking things over :)
GMT +2
hi, can you go look at my character and tell me what i can do to get better dps. don't know how my dps is compared to yours
Last edited by DBM92 on Sep 17, 2016, 5:05:39 PM
"
DBM92 wrote:
hi, can you go look at my character and tell me what i can do to get better dps. don't know how my dps is compared to yours

Had a look all looks fine but since GGG destroyed frost wall shotguns, you need a single target setup have a look at my character _PAUL_PHOENIX_ I have two bows, and I use Elemental Equillibrium + Curse on hit all about getting maximum ignite damage ideally dual curse from a +1 amulet.

I shuffle EE so I curse on hit using Rain of Arrows spam the five stacks of Explosive Arrow then
Rain of Arrows again to reset the resistances to -50% fire because I have a little bit of cold damage on hit.

1.) Rain of arrows (-50% fire res + curse)
2.) Explosive Arrow x5 (now +25% fire res)
3.) Rain of Arrows (back to -50%)
GMT +2
Last edited by Misaka_Railgun_Mikoto on Sep 17, 2016, 6:54:47 PM
"
"
DBM92 wrote:

Had a look all looks fine but since GGG destroyed frost wall shotguns You need a single target setup have a look at my character _PAUL_PHOENIX_ I have two bows, and I use Elemental Equillibrium + Curse on hit all about getting maximum ignite damage.

ty vm, is pathfinder the way now and how much stronger is it, compared to elementalist :)?
The clear speed is faster, defensively its solid because the flask heal and boosted Rumi's Concoction + Taste of Hate is superb enough for new end game and the single target is good except at times it feels weaker when a boss is immune to ignite like new Phoenix boss
GMT +2
"
The clear speed is faster, defensively its solid because the flask heal and boosted Rumi's Concoction + Taste of Hate is superb enough for new end game and the single target is good except at times it feels weaker when a boss is immune to ignite like new Phoenix boss

cool, looking forward to that i can get 7 more grand spectrums :)
but why are you using hyrri's bite :)?
and, can you tell me why it's so hard for me to kill uber izaro. most of the time i try to evade him
Last edited by DBM92 on Sep 17, 2016, 7:20:45 PM
have a couple of question, hope you can answer

1, how do you deal with reflect monsters, i have now switch to pathfinder

2, how are you against bosses, because for me it doesn't seem to have changed

3, what's your life regen?

4, why have you taken elemental overload, we doesn't live on our crit chance, or am i really wrong
Last edited by DBM92 on Sep 18, 2016, 2:49:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info