[2.3][Prophecy][lvl 96, R28] Mjolner Voll's Juggernaut 6.9k hp, high damage+clear speed, high budget

Hi I am loving your build and have acquired all the end game items but have not yet completed any of the labs to ascend to juggernaut. My only question is how do I get the necessary available (extra) mana left after I activate my 3 auras. My gear is posted in my profile for the character "___IncogX___" along with my passive tree and gems. After activating my 3 purity auras, I only have 8 extra mana. Can anyone tell me how i get to the necessary 44 for my immortal call and the 21 for my molten shell in my current state. Also I have yet to change my quest rewards, currently need to respec out of passive skill(normal), I have kraityn (cruel) already, and need to respec out of passive skill(merciless). Thanks for the feedback and you are more than welcome to in game message me to chat about it.
Last edited by incognito626 on Aug 14, 2016, 9:01:47 PM
"
incognito626 wrote:
Hi I am loving your build and have acquired all the end game items but have not yet completed any of the labs to ascend to juggernaut. My only question is how do I get the necessary available (extra) mana left after I activate my 3 auras. My gear is posted in my profile for the character "___IncogX___" along with my passive tree and gems. After activating my 3 purity auras, I only have 8 extra mana. Can anyone tell me how i get to the necessary 44 for my immortal call and the 21 for my molten shell in my current state. Also I have yet to change my quest rewards, currently need to respec out of passive skill(normal), I have kraityn (cruel) already, and need to respec out of passive skill(merciless). Thanks for the feedback and you are more than welcome to in game message me to chat about it.

1. Your character's tab is set to private. We can't look at your characters.

2. You probably have Enlighten Lvl 3 without a +1 Level to Socketed Gems Repentance. You need a total level of 4 on your Enlighten to be able to have spare mana to use skills. The creator of this build uses a lvl 3 Enlighten and a +1 Level Repentance; another option is using a lvl 4 Enlighten, and yet another is to skip Purity of Ice until you can afford either of the first 2 options.
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
Oh I changed my setting to allow the viewing of my character profile. Thanks you have clarified my problem. I do not have an Enlighten lvl 3 yet (only lvl 2) and I have not corrupted the repentance gloves to +1. Do you know the chance % of the corrupting turning over to have the +1 mod by chance or am I better off just buying the corrupted mod? Thanks for the quick response.
Last edited by incognito626 on Aug 14, 2016, 9:21:10 PM
For anyone who's Voll-less, wanting to level towards this - after some experimenting I've found Arc/Shock Nova/ Lightning Pen + RF with a Kaom's Way instead of romira's can work very well. Discharge is obviously more damage, but keeping the defense/regen from your endurance charges is huge when you don't have devotion constantly topping them up. Keep an enduring cry to refresh after immortal call procs (especially important in one on one fights). Blasphemy Warlord's mark can also help with auto-refreshing charges and gives some nice leech sustain (for mana too). Given RF, Belly of the Beast or if you can afford it (and can figure out your skill slots) Kaom's Heart are better chest options. This is in no way meant to compete with the build, but makes use of most of the tree and mechanics, and clears fast enough in mid range content that you can farm up your Voll's ;)

"
incognito626 wrote:
Oh I changed my setting to allow the viewing of my character profile. Thanks you have clarified my problem. I do not have an Enlighten lvl 3 yet (only lvl 2) and I have not corrupted the repentance gloves to +1. Do you know the chance % of the corrupting turning over to have the +1 mod by chance or am I better off just buying the corrupted mod? Thanks for the quick response.

The chance of corrupting a repentance with +1 level is very, VERY low (talk about 1-2% per corrupted repentance). I'd rather focus on getting level 4 Enlighten, it's much easier to get and there's a huge market for it. The price of both items is about the same, but level 4 Enlighten is used in much more builds and is an end game goal for this build, whereas the best corruption on repentance is actually Elemental Weakness on hit.
Thank you @Ridelith. You have been very helpful and offered great advice. I just ended up buying a Quality 20 +4 enlighten gem and the character is doing very well.
which unique would you replace to use headhunter?
"
which unique would you replace to use headhunter?

None. You can use HH and only the rare ring as a rare item; you need stellar resists on the ring, but it's very doable with triple purities. Using HH means you are skipping one extra endurance charge though, wich I'm not sure is worth it.
thanks a lot Ridelith! guess the real hunt begins.. looking for a ring with insane resists :)
If you were to have about 10 ex, how much more would you need to add to get the build going? Or is that much enough?

edit: I'm talking about standard, by the way.
Last edited by Millennium on Aug 18, 2016, 6:27:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info