Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
fawkzz wrote:
Hello,

First wanted to thank you very much for build and provision had , congratulations for the great job.

I will link my equipment for his investigation and what can be improved , for I am with 74k DPS buffed , will buy the jewel 'm no and my passive tree to your analysis.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQd1CLEJlgthDc0TcRQgHM4fGCFVIWAhkCQ3JyAppStQLPsuUzLRNDE1kjkOPAU8LT38P_xAoEFyRUdFnUd-UEdR-1NSWGNYrlnzXhNepV8_X9BlTWebaFho8m87cql07XTxd-N4DXloeu-DX4TZhO-HaonYiiKMz49GkGySfZd5mG-a4J_fogCnCKknqW6plKyqrj6vbK-ntfK8mr02vqe_CMAawGbApsEExPbGrsbYyWfNFtNv15bYvdrB3CPcPeRR5c_oZuoQ6hjr7u1E7w7vfPAf9kj3Mvhf-4v-VA==?accountName=fawkzz&characterName=Flocuss

Hey so i took a look at your gear there are a couple of things that I recommend for adjustment.

1. Abyssus you should try to divine it or get one that has at least 200%+ crit multiplier with 40-43% increase physical damage taken

2. The current neck your wearing I recommend you change it to a amulet that has resistance life and crit if possible

3. the ruby ring also I recommend you changing it to a diamond ring with accuracy and resist

4. You should use sweep with increased area of effect it'll feel alot better

5. I adjusted ur tree but only 3 points into some life, which you prioritize.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQd1CLEJlgthDc0TcRQgGjgcziFVIWAhkCQ3JyAnLymlK1As-y5TMtE0MTWSOQ48BTwtPfw__ECgQXJFR0WdR35QR1NSWGNYrlnzXhNepV8_X9BlTWebaFho8m87cql07XTxd-N4DXloeu-DX4TZhO-HaonYiiKMz49GkFWQbJJ9l3mYb5rgn9-iAKcIqSepbqmUrKquPq9sr6e18ryavTa-p78IwBrAZsCmwQTE9sauxtjJZ9Nv15bYvdrB3CPcPeRR5c_oZuoQ6hjr7u1E7w7vfPAf9kj3Mvhf-4v-VA==

6. Btw what flask are you using? Flask are very important

7. You should put some quality your on weapon and helmet :P lol

8. Btw what class and ascendancy are you playing atm?

Last edited by 15107514 on Aug 3, 2016, 12:00:49 PM

Thanks for answering , I'll buy the rings as said and jewel as shown in the build , I use berserker .
I will use the bottles as stated in the guide, taste , atziri , lions .

therefore my damage will increase ?

I need to get two points of ascendency , have only 6 points.
Thanks for answering , I'll buy the rings as said and jewel as shown in the build , I use berserker .

I have HP 4k , and 74K DPS ground slam , I better use kaoms or carcass ?
"
fawkzz wrote:

I have HP 4k , and 74K DPS ground slam , I better use kaoms or carcass ?

With the things i recommended for adjustment it will significantly boost your survivability, gameplay experience, and most of all your your overall Dps.

You should stick with carcass jack for now.
I don't find Kaom Heart necessary unless you are down for some serious but slow slow paced leveling and bossing

Carcass jack provide efficient farming/leveling/clear speed for the build overall.

That concludes for most things you need to cover on your current status.

if you have anymore question just leave comment, reply, or pm in game :)
~Stay safe and enjoy the build
Last edited by 15107514 on Aug 3, 2016, 12:22:34 PM
In your updated guide, you mention to swap aoe gem to concentrated effect for ground slam link. However, I see that you have "power charge on crit" in the link but no aoe gem. Was that a typo?

Also, for the berserker skill tree, we will only be running with 4 endurance charges right?
"
kira1414 wrote:
In your updated guide, you mention to swap aoe gem to concentrated effect for ground slam link. However, I see that you have "power charge on crit" in the link but no aoe gem. Was that a typo?

Also, for the berserker skill tree, we will only be running with 4 endurance charges right?

Oh shit your right I'll fix that lol >.>

And yes berserker only 4 endurance charge
Can you tell me the DPS without legacy items? Curious how much of a difference the mirror stave makes compared to Hegy's era.

What do you think of the tree below, it does not go to the bottom (slayer benefits less from executioner anyway) but it gets more defence\hp nodes and nearly the same AS\DMG but on other spots.

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQHcBLMFLQixCZYLYQxwE3EUIBRxFewWbxo4HRQkqicvJ58uUzH7NDE1kjbpOQ47tjwFPC09_D_8QXJHfkouUEdYY1iuWfNepV8_ZU1mVGaeaGVo8m87cg9yqXTtdqx343gNeWh_44IHg1-E2YTvhVKFp4a0h2qK8IzPj0aQVZBskn2TB5Rvl3mYb5stn9-iAKU1p6WpJ6luqZSsqq2Nr2ywq7KAtfK5HblDvJq9Nr6nwBrAZsEExILE9sauyWfPftNv1YvYvdlh2Xzawdwj42rkUeXP6GbpRuoY6wntRO8O73zwH_JB8931YfZI9zL46_rS-4s=

Gems:
6L Earthquake \ FA \ Incr Crit \ Incr AOE \ Melee phys \ Less duration
4L Enlight 4 \ Hatred \ HoA \ AA
4L CWDT \ Incr Dur \ Imm Call + Blood rage
4L Leap \ Fort \ FA \ Golem (maybe need BM instead of FA)

Gear:
Hegy Era
Kaom (alternative carcas \ LC)
Maligaros

Bandits: HP \ AS \ ?

Questions:
- Slayer seems like the best choice without endgame gear (aka acuity)?
- Not sure if I should aim for the endurance charge at the last bandit since the chance to gain them is low (only 10% of time on crit) and with CWDT they get dropped so reaching 3+ charges doesn't happen too much?
- Precision seems like a nice node?

Any other feedback is more then welcome.
Last edited by foojin on Aug 4, 2016, 4:04:06 AM

!updated super detailed information about (Primary Attack skill gems)
"
foojin wrote:
Can you tell me the DPS without legacy items? Curious how much of a difference the mirror stave makes compared to Hegy's era.

What do you think of the tree below, it does not go to the bottom (slayer benefits less from executioner anyway) but it gets more defence\hp nodes and nearly the same AS\DMG but on other spots.

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQHcBLMFLQixCZYLYQxwE3EUIBRxFewWbxo4HRQkqicvJ58uUzH7NDE1kjbpOQ47tjwFPC09_D_8QXJHfkouUEdYY1iuWfNepV8_ZU1mVGaeaGVo8m87cg9yqXTtdqx343gNeWh_44IHg1-E2YTvhVKFp4a0h2qK8IzPj0aQVZBskn2TB5Rvl3mYb5stn9-iAKU1p6WpJ6luqZSsqq2Nr2ywq7KAtfK5HblDvJq9Nr6nwBrAZsEExILE9sauyWfPftNv1YvYvdlh2Xzawdwj42rkUeXP6GbpRuoY6wntRO8O73zwH_JB8931YfZI9zL46_rS-4s=

Gems:
6L Earthquake \ FA \ Incr Crit \ Incr AOE \ Melee phys \ Less duration
4L Enlight 4 \ Hatred \ HoA \ AA
4L CWDT \ Incr Dur \ Imm Call + Blood rage
4L Leap \ Fort \ FA \ Golem (maybe need BM instead of FA)

Gear:
Hegy Era
Kaom (alternative carcas \ LC)
Maligaros

Bandits: HP \ AS \ ?

Questions:
- Slayer seems like the best choice without endgame gear (aka acuity)?
- Not sure if I should aim for the endurance charge at the last bandit since the chance to gain them is low (only 10% of time on crit) and with CWDT they get dropped so reaching 3+ charges doesn't happen too much?
- Precision seems like a nice node?

My gear with Berserker setup max dps: 1.2million

Non mirrored geared regular 6L hege era: 600k+ possible

1. I suggest you follow the recommended tree ( excutioneer 2h weapon tree benefits alot i've tested it personally )
the build best offense is : Crit chance, Attack speed, Crit multiplier, and lastly physical damage

2. never underestimate the benefits of a single endurance charges and you want at least 4. Why? because near end game u are going to have 95% crit chance so 0.95% crit chance * ur hit chance for example 0.90 % * your attack speed and lastly *0.10% ur chance to gain endurance charge is the amount per rate and chance to gain endurance charge. Also higher immortcal uptime prevents you from taking high incoming physical damage like degenerations, reflect damage, elemental damage (endurance charge provides that) , and high boss physical attacks.

3. Yes slayer is the best choice without endgame gear (acuity gaunlet)
4. If i missed anything let me know :)

Last edited by 15107514 on Aug 4, 2016, 4:28:54 AM
gonna play this build in the next lague (exept if they nerf something hard).
-would u update this in the 2.4 ?
-i'm a bit worried cause in ur guide u use mirrored guide to reach that dps, if we use normal gear in league how much dps u can reach ?
-also i'm a bit worried for the hegemony's in this league only 4 6l but the price is so low.

i'm waiting for the change incoming in the ascendacy class, i hope they don't change anything too much
-i'm thinking scion...would still be good ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info