[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
velislav87 wrote:
Hey do you think this have the potential of glacial hammer permafreeze ?

I wouldn't recommend glacial hammer because melee skills such as heavy strike, glacial hammer, double strike, etc aka (melee range skills) are bad wtih marauder although it can have potential with slayer (duelist) because they have a node with added splash damage, which frees a socket in your 6l. The other reason why i wouldn't recommend glacial hammer is also because it's better with a +2 range weapon ash you can hit farther. Lastly glacial hammer not really viable with staffs and other skills such as ground slam , sweep , etc (aoe melee skills) outscales glacial hammer siginicantly. You want something close to perma freeze why not just place ice crash? it provides insane damage scaling, huge aoe, and huge physical to ice conversion, which has high potential to freeze many things.
!fixed some small errors
Hey Sorry to bother u again,

I have some problems. First uber izaro is oneshoting me on 6.6k hp with enfeeble on cwdt with around 40% (without flask) phys mitigation. Is it not possible with Abyssus ?

Also my dmg seems to be low ,i just feel it its low (some mobs takes 2 much time). Im 120k in h/o with Hatred.. any tips ? :P
"
velislav87 wrote:

I have some problems. First uber izaro is oneshoting me on 6.6k hp with enfeeble on cwdt with around 40% (without flask) phys mitigation. Is it not possible with Abyssus ?

Also my dmg seems to be low ,i just feel it its low (some mobs takes 2 much time). Im 120k in h/o with Hatred.. any tips ? :P

I believe you are using earthquake. Try using sweep instead to fight uber izaro. I find that sweep is just gg vs boss fights. I drop Herald of Ash when I fight him.

My current issue is those fire and lightning explosion left by magic monsters after they died. They are just so not obvious to the eyes and 90% of my deaths are from them. Very frustrating cos they can be avoided.
"
velislav87 wrote:

Hello,

I just check your character profile as i see you are using earth with rapid decay with no source of overtime damage. In that case it could hurt your maximum dps overall if you are planning to use rapid decay on your EQ you need to equip a voidheart if you are not wearing a voidheart replace rapid decay with faster attacks. Lastly another source of error. You are using cdwt with vulnerability with no source of overtime damage once again you are completely ignoring the overtime damage vulnerability does making it a useless curse. I would prefer if you took warlords mark or temporal chains.

Fighting end game bosses require certain dps and damage mitigation. I would recommend you wear an abysuss as abysuss quite a crucial item for the build. Although until you can reach a certain dps around 180k+ with hatred and herald of ash abysuss would be the better choice for fighting end game bosses, unless you just want to farm regular maps wearing a rat's nest with 120k dps would be fine for now. Lastly running basalt and Lion's roar for uber Izaro is pretty crucial Popping those 2 potions when the fights starts makes you immune to izaro damage completely.
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 27, 2016, 11:02:32 PM
Hey ,

Yeah i agree , i just switched to EQ after getting oneshoted 2 times in a row in first phaze (1 time from his ranged thingy in almost melee range wow). I'm just trying what is best with my current level and damage. Currently my dmg in h/o without herald of ash is around 120k ground slam, again it just feel lackluster against certain mobs and some bosses take 2 long even tho my crit is quite high. For vulnerability again im just trying things , the spot is usually for enfeeble :)
Last edited by velislav87 on Jul 28, 2016, 1:52:22 AM
Seriosly, that amulet you have equipped. It's quite op. GZ
I've tried this build and i'm almost level 90.

I started out as a Juggernaut with abyssus, but without Atziri's Acuity.. it was untill lvl 85 and stepping into t10+ maps and trying uber lab and atziri that i noticed that the leech is simply not enough without acuity.. I then respecced to Berserker and it helped tremendously.

However im very exited for once i get a hold of the acuitys how this build holds up as a jugg. I cant wait :D

A question though!

I've been tampering with the idea of a cyclone variant of this build, mainly for party play with my friends, since they can't keep up (lol :D)

Since we utilize knockbacks and alot of them even.. How would i go about trying to implement a 6l cyclone setup with Empire's Grasp?

I just tried doing a 4l setup with cyclone (lvl 11 as it was what i had lying around) with Cyclone - Increased Crit - Melee Phys - Added fire, and i was at 70k dps in hideout i faceroll maps with this still so it seems like a strong contender for some party variant!

What changes would i have to make in order to make it doable, not alot i would imagine since all the baselines are already laid out for us i guess.

Kindest Regards
Matt
"
I've tried this build and i'm almost level 90.

I started out as a Juggernaut with abyssus, but without Atziri's Acuity.. it was untill lvl 85 and stepping into t10+ maps and trying uber lab and atziri that i noticed that the leech is simply not enough without acuity.. I then respecced to Berserker and it helped tremendously.

However im very exited for once i get a hold of the acuitys how this build holds up as a jugg. I cant wait :D

A question though!

I've been tampering with the idea of a cyclone variant of this build, mainly for party play with my friends, since they can't keep up (lol :D)

Since we utilize knockbacks and alot of them even.. How would i go about trying to implement a 6l cyclone setup with Empire's Grasp?

I just tried doing a 4l setup with cyclone (lvl 11 as it was what i had lying around) with Cyclone - Increased Crit - Melee Phys - Added fire, and i was at 70k dps in hideout i faceroll maps with this still so it seems like a strong contender for some party variant!

What changes would i have to make in order to make it doable, not alot i would imagine since all the baselines are already laid out for us i guess.

Kindest Regards
Matt

Cyclone with my build setup has insane op damage scaling it's crazy I know. However cyclone prioritizes using +2 melee range modifiers, which staff does not have. As staff have a base 6 melee range while axes have 7 base melee range. There are other weapons with a +2 melee range modifier enabling cyclone radius to expand in a bigger aoe radius, thus increasing clear speed and efficiency.

There are thing such as

That helps cyclone radius, but this is not a recommended setup for staff builds.

You could however use cyclone for single target damage like bosses, but not recommended for map clear as it's not very efficient is what am trying to say.

Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 28, 2016, 9:17:45 AM
hello,

thanks for the Build-Post, its more complete than others and kind of taking you through the process.

i was planning to use hegemony and abyssus with my juggernaut next reset, i have a scion with those and EQ but she is fragile.

i found it really interesting that you only want 5 endu charges, gotta learn abit about the min-max ;P

what i dont really like, might be only me, is that you show off the dps and have such legacy and mirrored gear, but idk if others do that too..

thanks for the effort and time !!
Last edited by borgfish1 on Jul 28, 2016, 10:15:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info