[PHC 2.3] AutoHerald Elementalist

"
Nicksiren wrote:
Lastly, how do you keep both golems up?

"
Zenzen wrote:
He's got the double golem ascendancy trait.

"
S0S wrote:
double golem comes from the ascendancy tree.

I understand Ascendancy passives give a second golem, however I was referring to the means at which your golem is activated by (i.e do you self-cast both, etc.)
Last edited by Nicksiren on Jul 14, 2016, 11:43:51 PM
Has anyone successfully beat uber Izaro with this build? If so, what was your setup? Does anyone have a video?
Ohh men i destroyed my ice whisperer and wanted to do sth with storm call ;/

Tried sth with a low life / Max aura build but it soo squishy ;/

Spoiler

still fooling a bit around but no clue what to do btw for me it seems that Ice bite almost never proccs frenzy charges.
Last edited by Majin111 on Jul 17, 2016, 6:28:30 AM
I'd be surprised if you're ever freezing anything, much less proccing ice bite.
You're losing 14% chance to freeze from frostbite, 10% from the belt, 5% from the amulet, 25% from the tree, and you have almost no supports linked to either of your heralds. You're also missing all the AOE from the tree and from linking Inc. AOE to your HoI, which helps a lot.

No response from anyone for uber Izaro? I have been using vortex as my ST up through tier 10 maps (seemed a lot better dmg then storm call), but I'm thinking it might be safer to swap to frostbolt.
Last edited by DrWafer on Jul 17, 2016, 1:57:53 PM
This is a fun build even while leveling. Can anyone post a recent video with one of their modified builds? I'd really like to see some more video of how it plays with other skills becides storm call.
Last edited by Sianaka on Jul 17, 2016, 6:23:28 PM
well i freeze with 70% crit ;/
but well the aoe could be an issue
Last edited by Majin111 on Jul 18, 2016, 1:30:58 PM
"
Majin111 wrote:

The aoe is one of the defining factors for getting this build to "critical mass" where it really starts to kick in. Once you have enough aoe for Herald of Ice to clear all packs in one kill, you'll understand what I mean.

I actually popped in Innervate in place of Increased Area of Effect on Herald of Ice when I got to that point to test out the Onslaught effect on killing shocked enemies (which is pretty much every enemy due to Elemental Conflux being op af). Try it out - the extra run speed synergizes pretty well with this build.
Last edited by Nicksiren on Jul 18, 2016, 11:08:06 PM
"

How does that work?I may be missing something, but I didn't see an "increased critical strikes" gem linked to either of your heralds, and heralds have 0% base crit chance, so neither should ever freeze anything.

Your gear and tree are heavily invested in crit, so your build would probably make more sense as an assassin class.
Doing this build now. First of all thank you for sharing.

I'm not an expirienced POE player, so there might be some mistakes in my gear or gems. Really appriciatd if anyone can check this. Thanks.
Gear

I have some questions:
1. I have 40% less dmg. Why is this?

2. It feels like there must be some save like CWDT -> Enduring cry -> Immortal Call. I know it worked 2 years ago (last time i played) but is there any lifesaving combo like that in game now?
3. Is it possible to convert this build to CI? Hate chaos dmg.
This is fun build, especially play with Gloom Herald Effect. i like this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info