[2.5] SRS Auramancer LL Witch [Updated]

fun

IGN - Xervitus
Last edited by Xervitus on Sep 22, 2016, 9:19:38 AM
Unless they make some major changes, I think I've found my build for Atlas.

I just threw this character together using 35 regrets, completely respec'ing from a Spectre/zombie auramancer. Therefore still not fully optimized.

I haven't had time to link generosity with wrath and anger, and had to buy low level gems.

I don't use zombies, and I 4linked my stone golem, as he's important to stay alive, he's what gives regen life to keep on giving the ability to cast SRS.

Apologize for the lag, and Dried lake. I know dried lake is not an ideal test to showcase a build. I'm terrible at retaining a healthy stock of higher tier maps.

It's just a taste of the playstyle and speed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUSuR18G02M

PS. no idea what the IIR is, too lazy to do the calculations:

System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
Last edited by Ranmaz on Aug 23, 2016, 2:00:02 PM
How would this do as a starter build for Atlas?
Can you please explain how a bow(staff) with +3 is bad? This is my current bow/quiver on ESC:
I like the idea of a 1h/shield since it allows the use of Solaris Lorica early in a new league, but loosing out on 6 levels on your SRS just sounds terrible.
cool that u updated. ty!

i have been trying to do my own take on it for breach. pretty half-assed tbh -- i have been lazy about gearing and very poor so can't buy the good gear anyway (got off to a late start this league in general) -- but i am not having a good time doing breaches. with the reduced # of SRS + my crappy gear, i can't fight breaches at my level without dying.

just wondering how it's going for you with good gear? breaches down or .. ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info