[2.5] SRS Auramancer LL Witch [Updated]

could this work on hc ?
Hi!
Nice build!

Saw some variations of this MF Auramancer in the Forum. I like this most.
Question: Why does all Auramancers play with Blood Magic? You can have the same amount of Auras without it right?
Does it matter if u have little amount of Life (with BM) oder little amount of Mana (without BM) left for casting SRS when all Auras on?

Cheers
Nice Build - Thx!
"
Co_ox wrote:
Hi!
Nice build!

Saw some variations of this MF Auramancer in the Forum. I like this most.
Question: Why does all Auramancers play with Blood Magic? You can have the same amount of Auras without it right?
Does it matter if u have little amount of Life (with BM) oder little amount of Mana (without BM) left for casting SRS when all Auras on?

Cheers

When you take the BM passive, you gain access to Mortal Conviction. That should answer your question.
"
baroqen_play wrote:
No life regen maps might be hard since u use life to cast when vaal clarity is down.

Also, question for OP or anyone else who tried the build, ~98% reserved on my 1.3k life means i have less than 30 life left after 6 major auras and level 1 clarity, how do you cast a 6L srs that is costing 77 mana/life for me right now?

As a work around before any advice, i am using prismatic shield, but i lose so much es

What lvl did you spec into BM? I'm trying to gauge when the right time is. Also what is you max hp right now? Just curious.
Answered my own question. Nevermind.
Last edited by Sindalar on Jul 16, 2016, 3:52:45 PM
Just curious what content can this build do. Can it farm Uber Lab, Uber Atziri, T15 maps with efficiency?

I'm about to go 1h + shield SRS and from all builds I've checked this one caught my attention because it's MF and that would be really good for me.

Hope someone that have tested it can give me some good tips.
Could you please provide your flasks? Also how do you handle stuns?
The gear is shown with Clarity yet the skill tree is shown with BM. What is going on here? Are we seeing two sides of the transition or is there some usefulness to Clarity under BM that I am overlooking?

TY.

And thanks for posting the build btw. I like MF builds! :)
"
xSTGx wrote:
The gear is shown with Clarity yet the skill tree is shown with BM. What is going on here? Are we seeing two sides of the transition or is there some usefulness to Clarity under BM that I am overlooking?

TY.

And thanks for posting the build btw. I like MF builds! :)

The reason why you are running a lvl 1 clarity is that you and your allies gain +10% dmg and +5% as/cs for each aura from the Commander of Darkness ascendancy skill. In addition I'm sure that a few allies will enjoy the extra mana regen.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info